Riskonnect "no dress code" Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Riskonnect Employee Reviews about "no dress code"

Updated 30 May 2018

3.3
Riskonnect CEO Jim Wetekamp
Jim Wetekamp
Pros
  • "Laid back atmosphere, casual dress, and flexible work from home days(in 9 reviews)

• "Fun times, no dress code, pet friendly(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "Company has been bought out by a Third Party Equity Firm and layoffs been happening since(in 3 reviews)

• "The company is growing and with that comes growing pains(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "no dress code"

Return to all Reviews

"Growth makes things interesting"

Current Employee - Platform Consultant in Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at Riskonnect part-time for less than a year

Pros

The company and culture are great. I am excited to come to work and get to do what I do. Work isn't seen as boring or dreadful but instead as a fun thing to do with my time. Having beer in the break room, dogs running around, and no dress code is very nice.

Cons

The company is growing and with that comes growing pains. Structure within the company is growing but sometimes it feels as though the structure is in the wrong places. Some things can be flexible while other needs impede projects because of too much structure between departments.

Advice to Management

Use each project to build best practices within the company. If there are four ways to do the same thing with different clients than chose one that is the best and run with it. This keeps from trying to reinvent the wheel. Training is valuable and needed but pushing all the new hire training into a block of something like a week would help employees be able to dive into their roles faster and start creating... value for their clients and projects.

Riskonnect2016-09-01

"Future looks promising"

I have been working at Riskonnect full-time

Pros

A lot of perks similar to a start-up (casual dress code, beer on tap, dogs in the office, work from home, etc)

Cons

Recently purchased by a private equity firm (~10 months), and has lost its start up mentality, feels much more of a corporate 9 to 5 job.

Advice to Management

Bring back the familial aspects to RK, where people enjoyed spending time with each other during and after work

Riskonnect2018-05-31

"Slow Progress"

I have been working at Riskonnect full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Casual dress code, Starbucks coffee and craft beer. New CEO shows promise and is very communicative with all level of employees.

Cons

Low 401k matching, expensive insurance benefits, high expectations without adequate resources, constant change in leadership, people and process.

Advice to Management

Remember your employees. We need your attention and direction, even when you are focused on more senior level things. It is not realistic for us to tackle everything and do it well. Create realistic expectations and prioritize so all tasks get finished with a quality result.

Riskonnect2018-05-07

"Thoma Bravo ruined a great company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

I worked at Riskonnect full-time

Pros

Office still allows dogs. No dress code. Can't meet the 20 world minimum as most of the benefits of working here have been eroded over the past 6 months.

Cons

Thoma Bravo has no idea how this business operates, and is gutting it with no understandings of the consequences. No job security, and no work life balance as you'll be doing the job of two people. Immense talent drain has already occured. Unhappy customers and employees. Bonuses were eliminated. Management has to lie to employees as insane directives come down from Thoma Bravo.

Advice to Management

In order to turn a profit on the public offering in four years, you need to still have a functioning business in four years.

Riskonnect2018-03-28

"Inexperience from the top down"

I worked at Riskonnect full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fun times, no dress code, pet friendly

Cons

No clue how to manage projects, clients, expectations from the CEO, COO on down. Over promise and underdeliver on all levels internally and externally.

Advice to Management

Get real executives and managers.

Riskonnect2017-04-29
  6. "It's an OK place!"

I worked at Riskonnect

Pros

Casual environment, no dress code and flexible. Tries new technologies. Hard work is recognized, but only if you fall under the right radar.

Cons

Frequent changes within the company can be very un settling. Too much politics in certain departments. Very biased and 0 growth.

Advice to Management

Don't be biased,try to retain employees by giving equal growth.

Riskonnect2016-06-07
  7. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Riskonnect

Pros

fun corporate culture, collaboration, innovation, no dress code

Cons

fast-paced work environment is not for everyone

Riskonnect2015-06-17

"The Best company in Atlanta"

I have been working at Riskonnect

Pros

No dress code, free soda, beer on tap, bring your dog to work, open causal office

Cons

UMMMM- I guess you are expected to work very hard. But who would work for a company that didn't expect that.

Advice to Management

Keep giving feedback

Riskonnect2015-02-18

"Good Company, Great Values, Need a Great Team to achieve Greater Success"

I have been working at Riskonnect full-time

Pros

Open culture. No Dress Code. Top Management easily accessible. Rewards Performance.

Cons

Minimal coordination between different teams.

Advice to Management

As a company we have a great vision and excellent product ideas which can help us grow much faster than all other competitors. But to make it happen we need a go-getter middle management which should focus more on innovative solution and less on finding reason for not getting the things done. Each department working as an independent company is a big hurdle to the growth of the company.

Riskonnect2015-12-07