RiverPoint Group, LLC Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "I Love RiverPoint!"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Overland Park, KS

I worked at RiverPoint Group, LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work/life balance and flexibility
    Fast paced and fun work environment
    Collaborative team mentality
    Excellent recognition/incentive programs for office staff
    Dedicated commitment to customers, both internal and external
    Great mentorship and training

Cons

Minimal opportunities for advancement due to small staff size
    Minimal opportunities for change

Advice to Management

Overall, the pros FAR outweighed the cons and I enjoyed being employed at RiverPoint immensely. The leadership of the company is second to none and everyday was a gift working with such great people. Advice to Management is just me extending a well deserved, capitalized THANK YOU for all the guidance, mentorship and training.

"Business Analysts"

Current Contractor - Business Systems Analyst in Overland Park, KS
    Current Contractor - Business Systems Analyst in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at RiverPoint Group, LLC as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly and helpful people to work with as a contractor. Competitive pay and a variety of positions available.

Cons

Unlike some contracting companies they won't continue to pay you when a contract ends they have not found a new one for you.

3. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I worked at RiverPoint Group, LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

To me a company that has respect for their employees and who demonstrates how they value them makes them a #1 company. RiverPoint does that!

Cons

I have no con to share. During my time with them, they were nothing but top notch.

Advice to Management

Continue to remember that it is the people doing the work in the trenches that creates the value of the company for the client and continue recognizing & respecting them and you will continue to grow.

RiverPoint Group, LLC Response

Aug 12, 2015 – Director of Recruiting

Thanks for the nice review. We want to do the right things, and we definitely appreciate our consultants in the field - they are our lifeblood!

"Meh"

Former Employee - Consultant in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Consultant in Kansas City, MO

Pros

They have some interesting clients they supply services to, including ad agencies that occasionally have cool projects to work on.

Cons

They say they want to foster your long-term professional development, but really they just want to supply staff-aug to their clients. You're just temporary help.

Advice to Management

I saw no evidence of the "dynamic environment designed to reward hard work, recognize innovation and actively support professional development" that your website advertises.

"The RiverPoint Group, LLC is a "Grade A" Information Technology and Services firm!"

Former Employee - Consultant in Des Plaines, IL
    Former Employee - Consultant in Des Plaines, IL

Pros

Management and employees alike have a good business sense and are a very ethical group of individuals. They are enjoyable to see and work at all times.

Cons

The opportunity for advancement is limited at best and their reuse of resources seems poorly managed/administrated.

Advice to Management

Senior management seemed to have a great handle on the business, I have nothing to say to that.

6. "Mental health"

I worked at RiverPoint Group, LLC full-time

Pros

great staff, good benefits, clinical psych experience, top level management

Cons

staffing issue- otherwise a great starting point for any newly registered nurse entering the mental health field.

7. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at RiverPoint Group, LLC full-time

Pros

Office culture - not too serious, everyone gets along well professionally and socially.
    Management trusts you to get the job done and gives you the autonomy necessary to complete work.
    Flexible with schedule to get personal things to handle once or twice a month.
    Excellent place to learn the business.
    Compensation is above industry average with good earning potential.

Cons

They're a small company there is not a lot of room for promotion.
    The four offices do not have much day-to-day interaction.

"A Mom and Pop Shop"

Former Contractor - Senior Consultant
    Former Contractor - Senior Consultant

I worked at RiverPoint Group, LLC as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great for people who are starting out in their career

Cons

Bad for Career Consultants and Seasoned Professionals. They can care less about you as the resource, but more about the customer is always right. They are stuck in the Sales Pitch box, well it's 2016 and the customer is not always right. Have a backbone stand up and protect your company name and protect your employees and consultants

This company will nickel and dime you to get more commission in their pocket and leave you short changed. Then once you start the assignment you figure out that both them and their client has lied to you to get you in the door. If you are a W2 employee its probably easy to get your payments on time, but being an Independent Contractor your payments are never on time. No response from the back office at all and let's not talk about the recruitment team.

Advice to Management

Worse Firm I ever Consulted For

"Business Developmemt"

Former Employee - Business Development
    Former Employee - Business Development

Pros

Great Induatry, good office location

Cons

Very unorganized, branch offices do not work well together, poor management, awkward environment

"Indifferent"

I worked at RiverPoint Group, LLC full-time

Pros

Established company that has been around for 20+ years. Salaries are decent, the benefits are good and having a healthy work/life balance is actually possible here.

Cons

Advice to Management

Try to fix these things..."The policies and procedures in place here are absolutely archaic. Have new ideas?...Don't even bother. There was a considerable amount of workplace gossip and be forewarned, Millennials...this isn't a place you'll be welcomed with open arms."

RiverPoint Group, LLC Response

Aug 12, 2015 – Director of Recruiting

Thanks for the feedback. We're always open to ideas, unfortunately sometimes policy does trump action. Regarding the millennial comment - 20% of our current staff fits into that category so you can... More