Road Rebel Global Housing Coordinator Reviews | Glassdoor

Road Rebel Global Housing Coordinator Reviews

Updated May 18, 2018

3.4
Road Rebel Global CEO Brian Liebman (no image)
Brian Liebman
  1. "Be yourself and succeed professionally!"

Current Employee - Housing Coordinator in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Road Rebel Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Since I started working here I’ve felt right at home. They foster a supportive and uplifting work environment and really push you to do your best. They help you find the training you need and challenge you everyday. The team is made up of some of the nicest, unique and welcoming people I’ve ever met. The office is a relax yet professional vibe. We have dogs running around and music playing, but everyone here is... driven to succeed and do their best for their clients. It’s inspiring! I’m lucky to have found this place and get to work here :) they let me be myself, have helped me boost my own confidence and have pushed me to succeed professionally!

Cons

If you don’t care about others or aren’t a driven or organized individual, this would not be a good fit for you!

Road Rebel Global2018-05-19

"No career opportunities"

Housing Coordinator in Amsterdam

I worked at Road Rebel Global

Pros

Vendor events - the hotels would invite you for fancy dinners to try to sell their service, they would also send you some little presents (chocolates, etc).

Cons

I wouldn't recommend working at Road Rebel Amsterdam to anyone. The office had such a high employee turnover that every few weeks someone would get fired. They would rehire people constantly, train them, fire them, hire new ones.. You would spend the whole day on the phone, chasing people on daily basis and asking them to offer you discounted hotel rates. if they don't agree, you call them again and again and... again. When the hotel clearly states that this is definitely the best they could do, your manager would call them to show that they could do better but usually wouldn't get any further than you already got. It was also very common to get 'urgent' request at the end of the working day to find a hotel room for a friend of the management for the same night with ridiculous 50 pound budget for a 5 star hotel where a room might cost 500. The hotels have their pricing policies but your manager would say that your personality is not good enough and that's why you couldn't get better rates. They would organise endless trainings and weekly meetings with your manager who by the way wasn't a good leader or a mentor and shouldnt have been hired as a 'manager' in the first place. Definitely not a nice company to work for.

Advice to Management

They should really rethink their management style and stop firing people

Road Rebel Global2016-04-11