KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Roadie Reviews

Updated Dec 14, 2021

Found 28 of over 51 reviews

3.9
Roadie CEO Marc Gorlin (no image)
Marc Gorlin

Sales Engineer

313 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Roadie and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Dec 14, 2021 - Delivery Driver in Cleveland, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Delivery gigs are numerous and pay well

Cons

The weather or the weight of the product

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Warning to new drivers

Nov 8, 2021 - Delivery Driver
    Business Outlook

Pros

Stack gigs, direct pay and variety of gigs

Cons

Zero advocacy for drivers. I’m a regular driver on multiple logistic accounts with 100% favorable ratings on all - including roadie. With over 50 100% favorable reviews on roadie and multiple badges it’s safe to say customer satisfaction has been stellar. One order I had a drop off to a secure high rise apt building with zero notes or way for me to get into the building. I called customer multiple times with no answer, so I placed the items in front of the door, took a picture at sent to recipients. Order must have been stolen or misplaced either way roadie blamed me and wanted me to resolve the issue days later and multiple gigs later with the recipient. As a regular drive on multiple apps doordash, ubereats etc. all of these companies will advocate for the driver and figure out a way to compensate the recipient or re deliver items. Not make the drive (whom was not his fault to begin with) resolve the issue. Use this story as a warning with Roadie. If you drive with them regardless of your driving status they will lock your account with one incident either your fault or not, there is zero driver advocacy. I will be copying this review on multiple platforms. Hopefully Roadie corrects this policy.

2 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Dec 3, 2021 - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been at Roadie for almost two years. It has an amazing culture and leadership team. Best company I’ve ever worked for. (:

Cons

Typical startup growing pains at first but management is open to feedback.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great

Dec 6, 2021 - Delivery Driver in Buford, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dependable trustworthy caring loving great

Cons

Not available too many questions not enough clients

5. 4.0
    Current Employee

Innovative

Dec 2, 2021 - Data Scientist in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company hires lots of Smart people

Cons

Chaotic environment survive on your own

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

This company is a rare find!

Oct 25, 2021 - Head of Marketing in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart people solving hard problems in a company with strong culture and lots of heart!

Cons

Like all start-ups, it's messy sometimes!

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good extra money when everything goes right

Oct 4, 2021 - Delivery Driver
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good extra income easy to use app

Cons

If theres a problem its usually unable to be corrected once you've accepted a gig so it will be cancelled instead of changes being made.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Roadie is AMAZING!!

Sep 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

People/employee orientated Surrounded by genuine, humble folks Great work/life balance Unlimited PTO Remote work options Great benefits Good pay Outstanding support Excellent communication and transparency All voices are heard

Cons

It’s still a startup so it’s going to have its kinks, but that’s part of the fun! So it’s not entirely a con.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Horrible

Nov 20, 2021 - Delivery Driver in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are no Pros at rodie

Cons

I’ll give you one word horrible

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Driving for roadie

Jun 17, 2021 - Delivery Driver in Racine, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay was great you are able to provide for your family and you're able to always keep money in your pocket for emergencies.

Cons

They do not treat the drivers with respect they locked my account for 15 days because of customer refused to pick up their order when you are a driver you want me to wait so long then you leave take the order back to the destination. They have these people called User Relation. That they tell you handle cases I don't think they exist they have rights in the policy for drivers that they do not follow. They don't give a damn about how many orders you have done how good you are with the customer they do not treat their drivers with respect. User Relation does not exist

2 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Reviews

Roadie Reviews FAQs

Roadie has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 51 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Roadie to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Roadie employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Roadie. This rating has improved by 19% over the last 12 months.

71% of Roadie employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Roadie 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Roadie to be senior leadership, management, culture and the cons to be work life balance, benefits, compensation.