Rob Levine & Associates Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

1. "Paralegal"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Providence, RI
    Current Employee - Paralegal in Providence, RI

I have been working at Rob Levine & Associates full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked for Attorney Rob Levine & Associates for over 5 years total. My employment has not only been a job but a second family. I love the support management gives there employees, the open door policy, and most of all that we can count on one another. Rob has been a great attorney, boss and friend along with the other staff members. I have found this job to be a blessing so much so that moving from state to state I have never once left my position. I couldn't imagine working with another company.

Cons

One of the downsides would be the most common in any work place unfortunately not everyone can always be an adult, and feel as though Rob could do more when in fact he does more then most. The only con I find in my job is the ungratefulness of some employees.

2. "Good to start, but not looking back"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

I worked at Rob Levine & Associates part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work hard, play hard environment

Cons

Bad location, no parking (have to park on street where cars have been broken into in broad daylight), co-workers very much have their "cliques", stressful, low pay if you actually have a degree, "work hard, play hard" can get a little out of hand. I was purposely put at 37 hours a week to avoid being given benefits

Advice to Management

Give positive feedback and you won't have such turnover. I'd highly suggest moving location

3. "A Place of Opportunity"

Pros

I have worked at Rob Levine and Associates for 5 years. During this time, the firm has doubled in size and many people who started at entry level positions have become managers. A lot of time is spent on training and emphasis is placed on teamwork. Because of the rapid growth, it is a fast-paced environment but hard work is appreciated. There's monthly company outings and tickets raffled to concerts, Red Sox and Providence Bruins games. I like that the firm also gives back to the community with school and neighborhood cleanups as well as programs to curb drunk driving.

Cons

Parking can be tricky due the boom of employees, but there's a shuttle available to a nearby parking lot.

Advice to Management

This question is tough for me because I'm happy working here. So I guess I'd have to say: Keep doing what you're doing.