Found 100 of over 112 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Robert Morris University - Pennsylvania? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Robert Morris University - Pennsylvania employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "people were great to work with Hours were always reasonable" (in 10 reviews)
- "The campus is beautiful and the programs and most faculty are top notch." (in 8 reviews)
- "Education benefits, vacation, employees, schedule" (in 5 reviews)
- "Always a good work life balance" (in 4 reviews)
- "Talented, committed staff who care about your success as well as the students' success" (in 4 reviews)
- "Pay is about 20% below market average." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Robert Morris University - Pennsylvania and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Sep 1, 2023Club Sport Marketing and Recruitment CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMoon Township, PA
Great Boss and Lovely Work Environment
Not a Long term solution financially
Robert Morris University - Pennsylvania Reviews FAQs
Robert Morris University - Pennsylvania has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 112 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Robert Morris University - Pennsylvania to a friend and 30% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.
79% of Robert Morris University - Pennsylvania employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Robert Morris University - Pennsylvania 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.