Found 577 of over 641 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "great benefits and tuition reimbursement" (in 43 reviews)
- "Good pay and lots of room for promotion" (in 38 reviews)
- "Met Great people and made good connections for the future." (in 30 reviews)
- "The staff was friendly and easy to get along with" (in 23 reviews)
- "Great coworkers they are very friendly" (in 21 reviews)
- "Poor management; Human Resources almost non" (in 34 reviews)
- "Lack responsibility from certain leadership." (in 7 reviews)
- "Managers and directors keep getting laid off and replaced, which causes the culture to keep changing in a negative way." (in 6 reviews)
- "overworked and under appreciated difficult to get time off" (in 6 reviews)
- "Parking is terrible and not safe at night." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and is not affected by filters.
- 2.0Oct 22, 2023DirectorFormer EmployeeNew Brunswick, NJ
Perks, medical coworkers, non-medical coworkers, visitors, and volunteers.
Lack of diversity, lack of inclusion, lack of accountability, lack of promotion, and lack of fair business practices.1
- 1.0Oct 18, 2023SchedulerFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Benefits after the initial period are good
It is one of the worst departments to work in. There's rampant favoritism and scarring bullying by the workers towards professionals of Asian background. The manager turns a blind eye towards the bullies and encourage workers of their own irrespective of lack of professionalism, education or capability1
- 3.0Oct 4, 2023Registered Nurse, BSNCurrent EmployeeNew Brunswick, NJ
Management on the unit is good, the director is also very hands on.
Other healthcare professionals such as CCTs often don’t like to assist nurses with what’s in the job description. It’s been an on going issue.
- 2.0Sep 8, 2023Registered NurseCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsNew Brunswick, NJ
Cafeteria food is pretty good.
Horrible nurse to patient ratios, on-call is brutal, pay has not been #1 in the state for a long time.2
- 1.0Oct 23, 2023Clinical Care TechnicianCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew Brunswick, NJ
Tuition reimbursement is the same not pro here
The staff are horrible. Mean and rude especially nurses.1
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Reviews FAQs
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 641 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
53% of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.