Roberts Marketing Group Licensed Field Underwriter Reviews | Glassdoor

Licensed Field Underwriter

3.2
Dan J. Roberts

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Best Company I've Ever Worked For!"

Current Employee - Licensed Field Underwriter in Wentzville, MO
    Current Employee - Licensed Field Underwriter in Wentzville, MO

I have been working at Roberts Marketing Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Roberts Marketing Group has been by far the best company I have ever worked for. The training is stellar, the product is great, and the leads are live transferred directly to you. I have grown more as a person here than in any other position I have ever held.

The managers know you by name and get to you know you on a personal basis. Most companies of this size simple do not do that!

Cons

Absolutely no celll phones and you must smoke in your car. All the managers hold employees to this standard so even if you are close to any of them, they simply do not tolerate having your cell phone on you or smoking anywhere outside of your personal vehicle.

Advice to Management

Designate area outside for smokers. 10 minute break is too short to use restroom, check phone, and smoke cigarette.

2. "A great place to waste your life."

Former Employee - Licensed Field Underwriter in Wentzville, MO
    Former Employee - Licensed Field Underwriter in Wentzville, MO

I worked at Roberts Marketing Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

True, the final expense leads do come as inbound and have been warmed up a little bit first.

Cons

The inbound leads start as an outbound cold call from a separate sister company to people between 50-80 drawing social security, disability or SSI. They aren't expecting the call, they legitimately can't afford anything, and you have to educate them about their impending death and need to spend a large amount of money monthly on a paid up at 100 simple whole life policy.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the minimum requirements and ball busting write ups. They aren't conducive to a productive and positive work environment.