Robertson Anschutz Vetters Reviews | Glassdoor

3.1
  1. "Mortgage Closer"

Former Employee - Real Estate Paralegal in Katy, TX

I worked at Robertson Anschutz Vetters full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Had an opportunity to wear many hats and to learn many things.

Cons

Sometimes overwhelming juggling multiple responsibilities with very little backup. Management is rather slow to promote female employees, however overall they do promote from within before hiring outsiders.

Advice to Management

Be quicker to recognize your talent and to compensate them adequately.

Robertson Anschutz Vetters2017-05-13
  2. "Closer"

Former Employee - Mortgage Closer in Houston, TX

I worked at Robertson Anschutz Vetters full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Office is laid back, can dress down. They will work with you if you have a family emergency, doctors appt., etc.

Cons

They lay-off often. Insurance and benefits are not good at all. Citinever satisfied with your work, and they want you to bend over backwards for them, but the attorneys don't want you to work any overtime. Management lacks compassion, and shows favoritism towards certain people and family members. I would never work for them again.

Advice to Management

Be fair to everyone. Treat everyone equally. Increase pay for your closets, and be more understanding to what they have to deal with from Citi. Provide better benefits, and treat closets like you actually care about their livelihood.

Robertson Anschutz Vetters2018-05-15
  3. "Mortgage Closer"

Mortgage Closer/AR Clerk in Houston, TX

I worked at Robertson Anschutz Vetters

Pros

What I most enjoyed about working at RAV is management is flexible to employees working from home and single parents. This office is very diverse and there are many females employed there whether on the Mortgage side or in the Foreclosure dept.

Cons

Slow in promoting their capable female employees however they have a few in mid-level management positions that have decent tenure

Robertson Anschutz Vetters2016-05-11
  4. "Working for RAV was very educational and informative."

Former Employee - Closer in Houston, TX

I worked at Robertson Anschutz Vetters full-time for more than a year

Pros

I learned a lot from my time at RAV. Working for them on the CitiBank project taught me that the mortgage industry is has many layers. I have worked extreme front in and extreme back in prior to working at RAV.

Cons

During my time at RAV, I saw many people come and go. Many left on their own due to the unfair treatment by management.

Advice to Management

Management needs to understand that all their employees are people first. Not a number. I understand RAV needs to make money but do not bend over backwards to make the client happy while making your employees unhappy or making them feel unworthy.

Robertson Anschutz Vetters2014-03-10
  5. "Ongoing learning opportunities and growth within"

Former Employee - Document Conversion in Houston, TX

I worked at Robertson Anschutz Vetters full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growth within and great opportunities to learn about different departments and their tasks that you would not have learned otherwise this allows you to grow with the company or take the knowledge with you

Cons

Lack of communication between the different departments changes and development so that everyone is on the same page

Advice to Management

Heads up on departmental changes and layoffs

Robertson Anschutz Vetters2013-11-08
  6. "Satisfactory"

Current Employee - Document Specialist in Houston, TX

I have been working at Robertson Anschutz Vetters full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am very pleased with the staff and extensive training I have received. The staff is very helpful and flexible with time schedule due my driving distance to work.

Cons

The only downsides are really two and that is the extreme extra llong 10 hours a week and the 1 hour and 15 minute drive it takes a toll on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

My advice would be is to add more additional staff due to the extra long hours for each employee is working. It's extremely draining and exhausting mentally to be productive as well as the employees to more content working at the place of employment.

Robertson Anschutz Vetters2013-06-23