Robinson Pharma Reviews | Glassdoor

Robinson Pharma Reviews

Updated Sep 27, 2019

3.8
Robinson Pharma CEO  (no image)

"Management"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Robinson Pharma full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you are proficient in you work, you get recognized and acknowledged. Promotion opportunities are always encouraged. minimal supervision and criticism about your work because Company trusts the employees making efficient decisions. Flexible with desired working schedules. Love the people I work with.

Cons

I honestly don't have any downsides working at this company other than the benefits that it offers, but it's just like any private companies.

Robinson Pharma2015-09-18

"Machine Operator"

I have been working at Robinson Pharma

Pros

They paid you money, have some OT,

Cons

Bad leadership, discrimination, fooling employees around, bad management, bad company to work for

Advice to Management

Give raises to hard working employees, fire lazy people, improve management give hard worker chance to promote

Robinson Pharma2015-09-29

"sweat shop"

Production in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Robinson Pharma

Pros

EVENTUALLY YOU WILL GET PAID

Cons

No direct deposit, favoritism shown to certain shift, minimum wage, no raise, company REAL CHEAP, AFTER 6 months vacation pay, dirty, management's all related to owner.

Advice to Management

give employees in production a raise, stop charging employee's for COFFEE! And stop being so cheap....if something breaks or runs out REPLACE IT!!

Robinson Pharma2015-08-12

"I worked in the Quality Department. "Lobby" person's review... is from the lobby's worker point of view."

Former Employee - Analyst in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at Robinson Pharma full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone really is friendly once you take the time to talk to them but cliques are everywhere at whatever company so workers should just keep this in mind. If you work hard and your ethical values are apparent then you will move up the company fine. I've declined to perform some job functions that I didn't necessarily agree with and it was fine. I enjoyed working with my direct manager and directors in the past and... the availability to learn from mistakes (and I will admit that there were a lot of them) as well as build from the deficiencies is there. I saw working here as an opportunity to learn and build an understanding of the business.

Cons

The pay was way low for someone with a scientific background so I would recommend this job to all zero-experience to entry level scientists looking to learn and invest their time in contributing to the science aspect of this field. If they're going to pay you a lot, it's because they're going to overwork you or expect that you perform a miracle of a job to help them fix major deficiencies and better their projects.... There's a lot of nepotism as well and if you're not Vietnamese, good luck trying to fit in and be accepted. The front office culture vs. the manfacturing vs. the lab are all completely different if you're not in management. There will be petty arguments and whistle-blowers from employee to employee as if to get one another in trouble. It's strange... very childish and it's like you're being watched by EVERYONE to get caught slipping. Very uncomfortable in terms of the environment to work in.

Advice to Management

Encourage more activities to strengthen the bond and cohesiveness of workers so that it doesn't seem like everyone is out to get one another. There's obviously a huge divide in working dynamics between departments. Also, please fix the terrible habit to conditionally release things before they're completely done with quality inspection. This is extremely dangerous and risky to be doing in the industry.

Robinson Pharma2015-06-03

"used and abused"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at Robinson Pharma full-time for more than a year

Pros

Experience I learned about the industry. Self taught mostly.

Cons

Nepotism. Constantly being belittled, never being rewarded for outstanding performance but always being micro-managed. Everyone drags their feet at this company. My health was in severe decline due to this company, very glad I left. Benefits were meager at best.

Advice to Management

The only way to save this company would be to gut out the entire management team.

Robinson Pharma2015-07-10

"Growing Company with Opportunities"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

I worked at Robinson Pharma full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company is growing and has many opportunities. They handle a lot of international business so it's great to join and learn more about the industry.

Cons

There are always gossip and conflicts with all companies. It just depends on how everyone handles it and resolve peacefully.

Advice to Management

Depending on which department, as with all companies, improvements are always good. With RP, there has been many improvements with management during my time here. The company will only get better with a good team.

Robinson Pharma2015-06-05
  7. "Project Manager"

I have been working at Robinson Pharma full-time

Pros

Working at Robinson Pharma is a fast pace environment and growing company. You will be challenged and provide opportunity learn professionally by working collaborative among co-workers and inter-department communication. With that opportunity, it requires people who are committed to do exceptional work and be diligent in meeting expectation. You will get compensated what you put into it.

Cons

can be stressful at time

Advice to Management

As the company continues to grow, management needs to hire more talented individuals to support company needs as well promote currently employees for professional growth.

Robinson Pharma2015-05-26

"Super bad place to work for - do not waste your time"

I worked at Robinson Pharma full-time

Pros

Do whatever you are told to do even they are not under the job descriptions

Cons

You will be chopped if you do not know how to play the politic game.

Robinson Pharma2015-05-12

"Servicing"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

I worked at Robinson Pharma full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good place to get some experience and move on. Entry level opportunity is open and for everyone who is willing to take a footstep at their career milestone

Cons

Bad management and finance team. Too many politic, gossips. Things can be spread very fast and story will be twisted by former employee if we don't blend in with them. No room to grow, no opportunity unless you know someone in their management team. Bad influences by those former coworkers who have been there more than 10years. Not a clear HR/ payroll system. watch out for paycheck, payroll might count it wrong

Advice to Management

They need to care more about their employee's compensation accordingly with the contribution

Robinson Pharma2015-04-07

"Solid company with a hard working foundation. Easy to see why there are where they are."

I have been working at Robinson Pharma

Pros

I wasn’t sure of this place at first. But the more I got to know the people the more I realized why this company continues to see success. I work in digital marketing and have had many other jobs and clients hat don’t compare to Robinson Pharma. Everyone works hard but there is a sense of team within each department.

Cons

If you are not ready to work hard then don’t bother. You are expected to go above and beyond and it can get rewarding but there are also moments where it can become taxing. Be careful you don’t start to get burnt out too quickly.

Advice to Management

Improve upward mobility. They say there is a review policy but many don’t get reviews or an opportunity for raises.

Robinson Pharma2015-01-06