Found 4,884 of over 8K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good but used to be better...job security used to be good but now is gone forever." (in 584 reviews)
- "People here are great and caring." (in 362 reviews)
- "Great culture of respect for people and innovation" (in 291 reviews)
- "Good work life balance (one of the best in the companies that I have worked for)" (in 251 reviews)
- "Good Salary and Bonus." (in 199 reviews)
- "Poor management 12hrs shifts 1 hr break High school drama with management Long drive if you don’t live near the area" (in 150 reviews)
- "Managers don't fully understand all areas of business and many lack skills to build sustainable processes and develop people" (in 83 reviews)
- "Some portions of senior leadership in Tucson are creating an environment of fear and finger pointing." (in 63 reviews)
- "Corrupt senior management." (in 36 reviews)
- "Disconnect between upper management and actual workers" (in 29 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Roche and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 26, 2023Sales Administrative SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsIndianapolis, IN
Good culture and good people working at the company.
Promotion is difficult and interviews are tough, but not impossible if you put the time and energy in and are prepared.Roche Response2d
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Our culture is an essential element within our organization. This is what keeps us as a whole, this is what sticks our bricks together. Our culture provides an encouraging atmosphere at Roche THE place to work. At Roche, individuals are responsible for their own career. We offer you a workplace where the job description does not define who you are. Rather, it is the starting point for results that help to improve people's lives. We offer career opportunities in the Group companies and at the headquarters, as well as various site-specific plans and programmes. But that’s not all. Based on individual performance, experience and interests, we also enable cross-divisional, interdisciplinary and cross-border career paths. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future.
- 3.0Sep 12, 2023Corporate EducatorCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Pay is insane, benefits are solid, and opportunities for growth are probably very good. Crazy talented people at the individual contributor level.
Processes are overblown and operational innovation is discouraged in favor of maintaining the cumbersome status quo. If you're not a "lifer" then you "obviously don't understand how business is done here". Complex bureaucracies dominate the management landscape, more so than other companies of similar size. Corporate leaders will hand down edicts with little consideration of the impact on people and processes that are affected, as long as senior managers are satisfied. Many middle managers are zealots who spout out vision statements without living up to those values.7
Hey everyone, wanted to ask for some opinion. I currently work at Roche with great salary and benefits but little to no growth. I am recently interviewed for Tesla as a supply chain field operations manager for the full Middle East. Any idea how it is working in Tesla Supply Chain? Work life balance? Growth? Pay? Working environment? Etc.
Seeking insight into a facial skincare regime (can be drugstore, bougie, dermatology, etc - anything!!) for myself. Im@undergoing fertility treatments and my skin is a mess. I use cerave and la roche posay face wash , face lotion, and spf but besides that I’ve cut everything else out. Oh and aquaphor on my lips!
Roche Reviews FAQs
Roche has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 7,942 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Roche to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
86% of Roche employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Roche 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.