Rochester Armored Car Reviews | Glassdoor

Rochester Armored Car Reviews

5.0
Joseph M. Shea

1. "Rochester gave me a chance and I can say that the shea's have been great to me. All around good people to work for."

Current Employee - General Manager in Lincoln, NE
    Current Employee - General Manager in Lincoln, NE

Pros

The on/off days are great. One day drive/ One day jump gives you a break and keeps you working. There are plenty of hours to work if you want them. A great group of people work here also. a monthly safety bonus and meeting keeps everyone on the same page and an occational potluck is great.

Cons

Health Insurance could be better but I think unless you work for the government your insurance will be lacking in some way.
    The striaght pay kind of stinks but the work day isn't hard to get through.

Advice to Management

Insurance and better pay is what I hear from my guys but I feel that if you do your job you will get what you deserve with time. Nothing changes overnight without alot of hard work.

"cash room"

I worked at Rochester Armored Car part-time

Pros

friendly staff, awesome people to work with, very professional. Good benefits, good pay, good schedule, easy to work for.

Cons

There are no cons. I loved all my time working at Rochester armored car. Very fun experience. i would work there again

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I love Rochester Armored Car. Very clean trucks, great schedule and great pay.