Found 289 of over 308 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Rocket Fuel? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rocket Fuel employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "poor management, don't take advice from teams," (in 14 reviews)
- "Constant office gossip, managers don't trust their staff, salespeople fight for books of business and throw each other under the bus, constant drama" (in 12 reviews)
- "Upper management are bottlenecks and can't make decisions to help managers do their jobs." (in 8 reviews)
- "2) Company's financial situation has been dicey for quite some time with abysmal performance in several quarters and multiple layoffs" (in 7 reviews)
- "Low morale company wide" (in 7 reviews)
Rocket Fuel Reviews FAQs
Rocket Fuel has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 308 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Rocket Fuel to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.
61% of Rocket Fuel employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Rocket Fuel 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.