KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Rocket Homes CEO Doug Seabolt
Doug Seabolt
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work and grow

Jul 3, 2021 - Product Owner in Detroit, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great reasons to work at Rocket Homes are that you are under the Rocket Mortgage umbrella and part of large Fortune 100 company but also working for a smaller ~400 employee company on the day to day. It's easy to get to know people even virtually and there is a large support network within leadership to help you get where you want to be in your career.

Cons

The only complaint I have is that with the size of Rocket Mortgage as a whole, the 401k match maxing out at $2500/year seems very low.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing culture and Team atmosphere

May 25, 2021 - Real Estate Advisor in Detroit, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing coworkers and leadership who genuinely care Internal competition Individualized goals Phenomenal benefits and PTO, stock plan, 401k offerings Unlimited OT @ Time and a half Huge commission incentives

Cons

Longer hours Some weekend work (2 days per month split between different weekends)

3. Talk anonymously with Consulting India professionals
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work!

May 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great Benefits - Leadership that helps you progress in your role - Flexible WFH ability

Cons

- Hard to maintain culture/energy remotely (shouldn't be a problem as we start to come back to the office)

5. 2.0
    Current Employee

Be prepared to surrender your life

Mar 14, 2021 - Operations in Detroit, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, people are friendly

Cons

Long hours, no work/life balance, unrealistic and unclear expectations

Rocket Homes Representative

Thank you for your constructive and honest feedback. While we are indeed experiencing significant growth and have set big goals for the company, I agree that it should never be to the detriment of our team members. If you haven’t already, please share this feedback with your direct leader and I would also encourage you to reach out to me directly at DSeabolt@rockethomes.com to talk through this in more detail. Sincerely, Doug Seabolt

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company

Mar 10, 2021 - Product Manager in Detroit, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, team members, benefits, work/life balance

Cons

Roles are not defined, business initiatives switch frequently

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

They care about their team members

Aug 19, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been a longtime team member and am very impressed on how our company has handled the pandemic. We are able to safely work from home, stay productive at a high level, take care of our family, and thrive. They really care about all of us and are not forcing us back into the office. This means the world to all of us!

Cons

Not any at this time.

8. 5.0

Best company

Sep 16, 2020 - Transaction Coordinator in Detroit, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Is the best company to work for

Cons

I don’t have anything bad

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Start up feel in a large company

Aug 12, 2019 - Compliance Specialist in Detroit, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, Culture, Team members, and Leadership

Cons

Need more people tech people

Job Board Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you recommend others to working with us and enjoy working here just as much as we do!

10. 5.0

Why work here?

Mar 15, 2018 - Senior Project Manager in Detroit, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some places tout the positive culture of their environment, you get in the door, and shortly thereafter you find that you were mislead. NOT the case at In-House Realty. If you want to be a part of a company that lives what they preach every day, this is the place to be. From executive leadership across any role in the company, ideas are embraced, positivity is contagious, and growth is evident. I said "across" any role in the company for a reason. In-House Realty is not the typical bureaucratic, top-down company. Doors are always open and conversation is welcomed. Benefits are second to none. In-House Realty is a sister company of Quicken Loans so you realize the benefit of working for a small company with HUGE company benefits. Multiple plans and options for health insurance, perks offered from many different companies throughout the metro-detroit area, and internal resources are always available to help you choose what's best for you. I can honestly say I look forward to coming to work every single day. Everyone is invested in the vision of the company. It's evident in the dedicated collaboration and hard work of our Team Members (not employees). I can't say enough great things about being a part of this organization.

Cons

A downside is an issue many companies located in downtown Detroit face, and that's parking. As more companies and people are relocating downtown, there is a shortage of local parking. There is a shuttle system in place, but it does add some time to the commute. The good news is, as your tenure increases with the company there are opportunities for you to move closer to the office over time.

In-House Realty Representative

Thank you for sharing your experience at In-House Realty! We're glad to hear you enjoy coming to work every single day and feel the support from all levels of the organization. At the end of the day, our goal is to ensure In-House Realty is an amazing place to work, so we appreciate the feedback.

11. 5.0

Small Company, Big Goals

Mar 20, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at In-House Realty you get a unique blend - it's like working for a small tech startup and a large corporation at the same time. Which, if you're excited about the work and about building out new processes and coming up with ideas and making them heard, is a great combination with a ton of possibilities. The people are great, and the company coordinates ample volunteering opportunities for engaging in the community. It is generally friendly for maintaining a work/life balance although that largely depends on the role and I can't speak for everyone. Benefits are good, and opportunities for career growth abound as well.

Cons

One downside of the startup environment is that sometimes the resources/time are not there to match the lofty goals set by leadership. We often find ourselves readjusting course. While that is fine for people who like to think and create and handle changes on the fly, some folks may find it discouraging if they are expecting regimented rules and clear parameters. Expect change frequently, and be ready to adapt to those changes quickly.

In-House Realty Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience! We're committed to continually improve our processes as we're experiencing rapid growth, but we never want that to come at the expense of our most valued asset, our team members. We appreciate your feedback and look to team members such as yourself to help identify opportunities to improve. We encourage you to send us any ideas you have to help us improve at TeamMemberRelations@InHouseRealty.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Reviews