Rockstar Capital Management Reviews | Glassdoor

Rockstar Capital Management Reviews

Found 8 reviews

4.6
  1. "Best company i have ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Regional Director in Humble, TX

I have been working at Rockstar Capital Management full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

the company is full of young talent and i can speak for myself on this. with all the odds against me Rockstar capital gave me the opportunity to become a regional director and over 6 of their properties. it is a great challenge that keeps me motivated to work hard and achieve every day goals.

Cons

i don't believe there is really a downside at all in working with such a great company, if i had to mention a con i would say that sometime the week goes by too fast and the weekends sometimes seem long and you cant wait for it to be Monday again so we can get back to our daily routine

Advice to Management

Keep up the great leadership and the amazing mentor-ship that you all offer. the opportunities are endless 5k here we come! whatever it takes!

Rockstar Capital Management2017-01-05
  2. "Great Company that makes everyone feel welcome"

I worked at Rockstar Capital Management full-time

Pros

Everyone I worked with was awesome! They really made me feel like they wanted to see me grow and gave us that extra push when we needed it. The owner motivated, and acknowledged those who were doing a great job, and let others know that they needed to step their game up without making anyone feel like they were being shamed. Very personable and family oriented environment. I loved it!

Cons

No cons, just continue to train employees and appreciate their hard work.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you guys are doing! Appreciate employees and don't make them feel like they are being taken for granted, they care about the company just as much as the corporate team does.

Rockstar Capital Management2017-05-27
  3. ""lifetime experience""

Former Employee - Maintenance Supervisor in Houston, TX

I worked at Rockstar Capital Management full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

I have been part of Rockstar Capital Management for more than five years and given the opportunity to grow within the company. I have been in the field for about 20 years and have never experienced anything like this where I'm happy to get up in the morning and go to work.

Cons

There is only opportunities to solve issues and take new challenges. No cons where there is a lot of positive attitude and a great working environment.

Advice to Management

keep up the positive attitude towards residents trying to make them feel at home and employees making us feel encouraged and valued. Thank You Rockstar Capital I'm proud to be here!!!

Rockstar Capital Management2016-04-21
  4. "Rockstar Capital = Family"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Houston, TX

Pros

The owner and corporate team is very hands on. There is not a week that goes by that you do not see someone from the corporate team. Everyone is willing to go above and beyond to help each other both both at work and outside of work. Rockstar is a growing company that has many advancement opportunities.

Cons

I wouldn't consider this a con but Rockstar is a growing company that learning as they go. They have brought on leading industry professionals to assist in the growth of the company. There will be kinks in the road but they are working diligently to resolve all the issues to make Rockstar a well oiled machine.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your teams feedback and be open to change for the advancement of the company. You have already been doing this. Just don't stop, the on site team is your front line.

Rockstar Capital Management2016-04-21
  5. "La compania perfecta!"

Current Employee - Maintenance Supervisor

I have been working at Rockstar Capital Management full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Rockstar is a family oriented company who values their staff. Rockstar provides the tools and training for success. Rockstar give the opportunity for growth within the company. Rockstar is all you can Ask for in a company.

Cons

I personally do not have any cons Rockstar is an awesome company to work for my opinion matters. Any issues that might come up I can voice and my voice will matter because Rockstar cares.

Advice to Management

Rockstar continue the success and growth pattern you are on. This is a great company and i will be here for as long as you need me.

6. "Whatever It Takes"

Current Employee - Vice President, Operations in Houston, TX

I have been working at Rockstar Capital Management full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

Rockstar Capital Management is a young,successful, growing company. Our company is family oriented and we value our staff. Rockstar would not be Rockstar without its staff. Rockstar provides young professionals the opportunity to grow and show their true potential. Education/Training is a highly supported. Everyone is treated fairly and equally.

Cons

In my eyes Rockstar does not have any cons. I truly love our company and hope all staff members feel the same way.

Advice to Management

Rockstar lets keep up the awesome success and growth pattern.

Rockstar Capital Management2016-04-21
  7. "Definitely a great company!"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Houston, TX

Pros

It has a great atmosphere, great people to work with. Communication is great and I enjoy working here everyday. The name Rockstar says everything. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this.

Cons

The challenge to work with a company in which is growing fast has give me the opportunity to learn new things, to be proactive, successful and great motivation to current and new employees. So I challenge you to be part of Rockstar Capital Management, you will love it as much as I do and be part of it a great company. What ever it takes!

Advice to Management

The only advice I can give is to continue to do great as it will be more opportunity to new employees.

"Property manager"

Former Employee - Property Manager in Baytown, TX

I worked at Rockstar Capital Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

The Owner is very hands.The company employees are very friendly and great to work with. The company is very family environment.

Cons

They promise things they don't follow through with. Most of the employees have been there since the being so a new employee doesn't feel as part of the team Poor communication

Advice to Management

Be sure to say what you mean and mean what you say. Don't make promises you can't keep. Customer service

Rockstar Capital Management2016-03-04