Roehl Transport Professional Truck Driver Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 25, 2019

1.6
Roehl Transport CEO Rick Roehl
Rick Roehl
  1. "Unprofessional Rude Disrespectful"

Current Contractor - Professional Truck Driver in Marshfield, WI

I have been working at Roehl Transport for less than a year

Pros

If you're halfway decent you will get your cdl class a

Cons

The instructors are resume discourteous have minimal people skills and are some of the most disrespectful people that I have ever met in my life (not joking) ifbi wasn't already soo heavily invested by the time I got there I would've walked away and I'm still on the fence about "phase two"

Advice to Management

Have people skills seminars or CLEAN HOUSE

Roehl Transport2019-02-25

"JUST ROLL PAST ROEHL TRANSPORT AND DON'T THINK TWICE!"

Current Employee - Professional Truck Driver in Conley, GA

I have been working at Roehl Transport full-time for less than a year

Pros

Paid rental car and hotel accommodation during orientation and $10.00 meal ticket for breakfast or dinner. Not to mention, nice equipment.

Cons

They don't pay their professional truck drivers on time or if ever at all. Constantly disputing your weekly pay, period . They are in the business to pick up and drop trailers, daily, for FREE and see no wrong, as to why they don't pay their professional truck drivers. After my fourth load my paycheck says ZERO net pay. I called my driver manager and asked "where's my paycheck"? Response, call your driver manager. Nothing but a BIG SPIN AT ROEHL TRANSPORT INC & nobody seems to know nothing when it comes to payroll. This is by far the worst trucking company and such a waste of time last five (5) weeks of he'll and basically worked for FREE with ZERO NET PAY. Thank you Roehl Transport for ZERO NET PAY!

Advice to Management

PAY YOUR DRIVERS AND STOP MAKING FALSE PROMISES AS YOU HAVE NO MILES TO GIVE YOUR DRIVERS, NO 10,000, 00 BONUS, AND ZERO NET PAY!

Roehl Transport2018-07-14

"Driver flatbed"

Former Employee - Professional Truck Driver

I worked at Roehl Transport full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good miles and Becky fleet manager is awesome

Cons

Rail road you... i havent done drugs they did 4 tests on me in two months and i failed tge last one. They fired me for the positive test. I told them i would redo a test immediately and they said no. There is no way i failed. I got another job less than a week later did the test and passed so the test is not valid!!! Also the pay and home time is not good as well.

Advice to Management

Trust your employees and listen!!!

Roehl Transport2017-11-21