Found 6,055 of over 7K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The various benefits are good and there is always a lot of work to be done." (in 726 reviews)
- "The people are great and are genuinely interested in serving each other and the customer." (in 367 reviews)
- "good pay if you work hard and smart" (in 252 reviews)
- "salary is good and decent" (in 130 reviews)
- "Culture seems is good and overall a laid back environment" (in 128 reviews)
- "Bad management and no aspirations to grow" (in 260 reviews)
- "Don't really have any cons just if you get a bad manager then it's not the best experience." (in 144 reviews)
- "No work life balance as they want to provide better results than previous years with 30% less employees." (in 114 reviews)
- "Leadership is poor and don't 'walk the talk'." (in 58 reviews)
- "Bad Upper Management" (in 52 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Rogers Communications and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Rogers Communications Reviews FAQs
Rogers Communications has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 6,562 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at Rogers Communications to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
70% of Rogers Communications employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Rogers Communications 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.