Rogers & Gray Insurance Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"WINNER!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Kingston, MA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Kingston, MA

I have been working at Rogers & Gray Insurance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Rogers & Gray is a great place to work! EVERY SINGLE PERSON in EVERY SINGLE OFFICE is friendly and helpful! The benefits are fantastic, the hours are great, and the pay is competitive. They have an extensive, reassuring training program that is so helpful to experienced and inexperienced employees. Rogers & Gray cares about their employees. They go the extra mile for their customers and their employees. I feel like I won the lottery!!! If you're working somewhere else you should get your resume together right away because you are missing out!

Cons

There are no downsides. My only regret is that I didn't apply for a job at Rogers & Gray sooner!

Oct 27, 2017 – Vice President & Director Employee Benefits

Thank you so much for the rave review! We think we won the lottery with our amazing group of employees.

2. "R&G"

I worked at Rogers & Gray Insurance full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere and really nice people

Cons

The sales side is great

Advice to Management

None

"Consultant"

I have been working at Rogers & Gray Insurance full-time

Pros

Rogers & Gray cultivates a strong, motivated, and supportive work environment. The owners and upper management are always visible, accessible, and involved. There is a strong sense of community and trust among employees of all levels. There is also a great sense of job security, as the company's future is bright and it is as much invested in its people as it is its business endeavors.

Cons

Be prepared for a thorough interview process. It can take several weeks but it's evident Rogers & Gray knows how to vet their new hires because the people working here are wonderful, both professionally and personally,

Aug 3, 2017 – Vice President & Director Employee Benefits

Thank you very much for taking the time to put your thoughts in writing. You are right, we do take our time interviewing and of course it is intentional. Our focus is finding the right people for the... More

"Senior Vice President"

Current Employee - Vice President/Senior Account Executive in South Dennis, MA
    Current Employee - Vice President/Senior Account Executive in South Dennis, MA

I have been working at Rogers & Gray Insurance full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Management is young, innovative, and committed to providing the best possible workplace for its employees. They stay true to their core values and their mission statement.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue to value your employees as you always have and stay true to your core values.

5. "Amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kingston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kingston, MA

I have been working at Rogers & Gray Insurance full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Real people who really care about each other and the community. Employees are supportive of one another. Family atmosphere where we work hard to get the job done.

Cons

Growing fast - sometimes hard to keep up with the growth.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Jul 18, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

You've been here for more than 8 years - we clearly think you are AMAZING too!

6. "A Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Rogers & Gray Insurance full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Management is truly interested in the development of employees, as well as the well being of employees. R&G brings meaning to the phrase "Work-Family".

Cons

I have not experienced anything I would consider a "con" since my start of employment.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing!!! There is a reason R&G is so successful, and it starts from the top down!

Jul 18, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thanks for leaving a review! It's good to know that the people you spend 35 (yes, only 35!) hours a week with, have become your work family.

7. "Manager"

I have been working at Rogers & Gray Insurance full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Rogers and Gray really care about their employees and their community. They offer great benefits and share the success of the agency with their employees.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and keep the family environment.

8. "The Best of Both Worlds"

I have been working at Rogers & Gray Insurance full-time

Pros

Rogers & Gray is a rare place - fueled by the energy, innovation and dedication of its people, while still valuing and celebrating its culture as a tight-knit family of where you the individual still matter

Cons

even now some people outside of insurance misunderstand the role of the independent insurance agent, which is to find you the best solution for your needs, choosing from a variety of different insurance options, vs. that of the insurance companies (who actually provide you that coverage in exchange for your premium)

9. "A great place to work!"

I have been working at Rogers & Gray Insurance full-time

Pros

The owners are great people to work with and for!!!

Cons

There are no Cons working for Rogers and Gray.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

10. "Support Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Client Manager
    Current Employee - Client Manager

I have been working at Rogers & Gray Insurance full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Rogers and Gray is a wonderful company to work for. They truly care for their employees and their client's best interested.

Cons

Having worked for Rogers and Gray for over ten years all companies have growing pain. I feel they do a amazing job of supporting us when these times happen.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!!

May 1, 2017 – Vice President & Director Employee Benefits

It is so great to hear from a long term employee and to hear the essence of our Core Values relayed in your feedback.
    Thank you very much for sharing.