Roljobs Technology Services Reviews | Glassdoor

4.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Roland Pavamani

Pros
Cons
  • I have no cons about the company (in 11 reviews)

• The impact of organizational politics by some unhappy ex-employees (in 3 reviews)

"It is a family owned business that treats all employees as part of the family"

Current Employee - Project Managemern in Monterey, CA
    Current Employee - Project Managemern in Monterey, CA

I have been working at Roljobs Technology Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Independent work environment and you get to live in Monterey

Cons

As a small company working on primarily Department of Defense contracts, you see the daily ups and downs of the future business. This can be nerve racking.

"Challenging and Rewarding Work"

I have been working at Roljobs Technology Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Exceptional co-workers. Great work environment.

Cons

Certain career positions have fewer opportunities for advancement, given that this is a smaller company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great communication and emphasis on a great work environment.

"Roljobs - "Learn, Grow & succeed""

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Roljobs Technology Services full-time

Pros

Good learning
    Transparent management
    Will be handling multiple clients and requirements
    Have all top companies as clients.

Cons

Nothing as of now. Please don't show pitty on non-performers. They are mercy less.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work
    Always keep innovating great recruitment products
    You guys will rock

Apr 1, 2017 – Assistant General Manager

Thanks for taking your time to provide us with your honest feedback! You're right about the transparency that exists at Roljobs. And the Learning here is plentiful. We will be addressing on the ... More

"why the hell did you stay in this company if you are not liking at all !!"

I have been working at Roljobs Technology Services full-time

Pros

I don't know what else management can provide better than this. I would like to mention some unique things about the company.
    1) Salary on time ( Proudly I sorry, we can say.)
    2) Giving importance to the employee feelings and suggestions.
    3) Lot to learn and come up with unique things.
    If you are not liking and if you feel that you are a slave, then why the hell you stayed here for reasonable period ( SELFISH ) and simply spoiling the company name.what ever may be I don't care, If you don't like it please move on and don't spoil our company name.
    THIS REVIEW IS NOT WRITTEN FORCEFULLY. COME ON SO CALLED "GROWN UP GUYS", nothing can be done forcefully, if it can be, you would have been performed much better. Hope you understand.
    It's really hurting, after getting all the luxuries, exposure, learning mainly towards your career growth, you are writing unwanted and unbearable things on this platform.
    As an employee, it is hurting very much. I am writing here since I like to work here, If you are not liking please move but don't spread rumours and spoil others.
    If you have guts, come and speak directly.
    Lot more is there to tell. I am experiencing, If you want to experience come and join. Bright Future is awaiting for you.
    At Last, My dear friends, if you can't survive in this environment then there is some hurdles within you. Please overcome that. It is kind request.
    Please don't spoil our dream and brand.

Cons

we are so humane, that is why people are teasing us.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work sir. Nobody can destroy us. KEEP ROCKING

Mar 31, 2017 – Assistant General Manager

Thank you for your encouraging words about your experience. We are happy to see you appreciate our facilities, culture, uniqueness and training. We are extremely sorry to hear that you are hurt by ... More

"Roljobs-Best Journey to start with!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Recruiter in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Recruiter in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Roljobs Technology Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I’m a part of the Roljobs yard now and I don’t want you to spread false information (You take that as a warning nor do I give a DAM). Just because we don’t write reviews, you can’t take us for a toss. This is one employee who has reacted now and much more to speak up. You think I am paid for writing reviews, I just got three words for you “GOT TO HELL”. This is an organization which has thought me many things from the scratch. I don’t know why you guys start cribbing when you turn into ex-employee. You need to have guts to talk when you have an issue and sort out it right away.If you don’t trust your managers, Did Mr.Roland tell you not to enter his room without his permission or an invite. He is always there to help anyone. I have seen him taking a suggestion from employees to make a better, learning and a successful environment. I would bet to any fresher this is a place where you can be molded! This statement is for current employees “Recruitment is not easy”. We are unique and our methodology is definitely different and nothing like it one will experience else where. If you think these mythologies are useless better retire now or else you will become another pain in our mission.

Cons

Mr.Roland has put on all his efforts to building this organization and he is walking towards his vision which isn't stoppable which your stupid reviews.

Advice to Management

I would advise the management to avoid negative vibes and move on!

Apr 10, 2017 – Sr.Manager-Technical

Thank you for your review. We are happy to see you appreciate our facilities and culture. May this review be an eye opener for all those who writes baseless reviews about the oraganisation ... More

"Inspiring Vision from the founder"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

Inspiring vision from the founder.
    People of the highest calibre genuinely attempting to do their best.
    Largely a happy place!

Cons

The impact of organizational politics by some unhappy ex-employees

Advice to Management

Keep up the vision of becoming the market leader, support from people like me always there

Apr 1, 2017 – Assistant General Manager

Thank you for your encouraging words about your experience. #JoinRoljobs

"Read the TRUTH, NO BARKING"

Former Employee - Worker in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - Worker in Bengaluru (India)

I worked at Roljobs Technology Services part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

There is never a good reason to work here. Just see a negative and true review about this company immediately resulted in some barking from the so called landlords of this company, what else they can do when they are paid for this, actually these people never went through the pains of a co worker cos when u r paid 6 figure salary for just to monitor who went to the toilet with phone, and how much time he/ she has spent in the toilet and then sending mail to the director ,then immediately the director sends mail to all, pls dont take phone to toilet ha ha ha , remember they follow you to the toilet too, so cheap from the person who claims to have spent 12 years in this company, this itself shows the maturity. They already have many camera installed which is a good move, but imagine someone watches you going to toilet and sees how much time u spent ,then I think that person has no work apart from spying , as they know they will get high salary as slaves are at work. Not even once during our tenure we saw this senior employee and some of the other most imp people getting wrapped publicly for their mistakes. Others are blasted in front of the crowd and made cheap.

Cons

there is only down side in this company.if u people carefully see all the sudden positive reviews are to bury the naked truth which is posted. Remember folks.for all this positive reviews .the person who posts is well paid this is how they run the show, as they know they will get paid as there are many slaves.
    Just couple of days back.a new employee sends a mail to all saying there is a suggestion box...all can submit their review...well..in a professional company such a mail is sent by the HR.here in this company the HR is a rubber stamp.ok lets leave it,.they said who ever submits suggestion will be kepts confidential and will resolve in one to one meeting...a poor guy submitted is suggestion..immediate the so called owner of the company himself ran and went to the person who wrote it and blasted him in front of all...so shamfull.so pathetic...so cheap..action.this is like giving bait to catch the pray.and the poor guy with so much insult left the company. So much humiliated as he was targeted in every general meeting. People who are writing reviews think, if it was you?? poor guy lost job and lost trust in people.

Advice to Management

Your will go on and write positive reviews to bury the truth .but remember there are people who know the truth.it will come up. others toil and work like bulls and these people are never questioned these people enjoy seeing their slaves work hard and bring their salary also..always full time you can see the senior most so called employee in the director cabin, probably reporting the spy work and who needs to be sacked. They will pay gratuity to a persone who leaves company if it happens to be their favorite person even if they have not achieved anything, but they will simply ignore the hard working genuine people who simply rely on the money they earn through hard work and sincerity.
    Grow up people. Don’t blindly bark like this, we who are now out of this hell are atleast barking, however you will be left without even having to breath….yes you will enjoy as far as slaves are available. Good luck…keep barking.

THE CEO IS A GOOD MAN AT HEART, HOWEVER HE IS SURROUNDED BY THESE PEOPLE WHO FILL HIS MIND AND SOUL WITH HATRED FOR OTHERS SO THAT THEY SURVIVE WITHOUT SHEDDING SWEAT. HIS PASSION IS WHAT THESE PEOPLE EXPLOITING.

Apr 1, 2017 – Assistant General Manager

We appreciate your candid feedback. Certainly, we strive to ensure all employees are treated fairly. However, we are quite surprised to see a part-time employee in our company working for 10 Years ... More

"worst management...fit to run a school ...I had worst time of my life here..."

Former Employee - Human Resources Recruiter in Bengaluru (India)

I worked at Roljobs Technology Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You'll understand how to deal with people who are not at all professional and don't have managerial skills...

Cons

* Zero professionalism, so called managers behave like school teachers, shout at employees on the floor, don't let you have food until you send them CVs.
    * They interfere in your personal life..
    * Not even a single manager to listen to your problems...If you tell your personal problems...they'll discuss it in the meeting and speak in sarcastic way...
    *Don't give you your leaves...I WORKED FOR THEM 3 YEARTS..THEY GAVE ME 4 LEAVES...FOR THAT I HAD BEG THEM LITERALLY...
    * While leaving the company they don't wish you well...they make you wait for months together and try to put a black mark on your career...

*MR.ROLAND is a good person but those managers who report to him are most sadistic persons i hv ever seen...But He does not have any control over the company and he just signs all the documents at his room...Managers are cunning men and women ...they report wrong messages to Mr.Roland...They lie to him...he just nods... He doesn't have realistic picture of his own company....
    *All managers interfere in other teams...Sometimes you'll be confused " Who is my team leader???"
    * You have to work for 11-12 hours per day.. and still they are not satisfied...They don't care for employees' safety and security..
    *They keep a count of snacks you eat..
    * Most selfish company...

Advice to Management

Please don't take my advise negatively, call a meeting and shout again...Take it in developmental way....

Mr.Roland, let me promise you...if you appoint a single good manager who listens to employees problems and needs...your profit will increase by 30-40%...i'm sure

*Please treat employees like human beings...THEY ARE NOT BORN TO WORK FOR YOUR COMPANY...THEY HAVE A PERSONAL LIFE...RESPECT IT...GIVE THEM RESPECT...DON'T SHOUT ON THEM...IT SHOWS YOUR CHEAP SKILL OF MANAGEMENT...

*DON'T KEEP SAYING THAT YOUR COMPANY IS AS PER CORPORATE STANDARDS....ITS SOUNDS FOOLISH...NONE OF YOU HAVE BEEN IN CORPORATE WORLD FOR A SINGLE DAY...GIVING COFFEE,SNACKS WON'T TAKE YOU TO CORPORATE STANDARDS...
    * WHEN SOMEBODY LEAVES YOUR COMPANY...GIVE THEM A SEND OFF AND WISH THEM WELL...DON'T TREAT THEM AS PER YOUR LEVEL...THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE A MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY TO WHOLE WORLD....EVEN IF YOU CAN'T TREAT THEM WELL...AT LEAST ENACT...

* MR.ROLAND PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR MANAGERS...AND EMPLOYEES...
    MANAGERS ARE NOT LETTING EMPLOYEES TO HAVE LUNCH UNTIL THEY SEND SOME CVs...THEY SHOUT AT EMPLOYEES LIKE SCHOOL TEACHERS...INTERFERE INTO THEIR PERSONAL ISSUES...

*you are a HR company, please behave like cultured...

Apr 2, 2017 – Sr.Manager-Technical

Thanks for taking time to write this review. To survive in Roljobs, you need skills and moreover determination and being weak and a complaint box are not the traits of a successful person. The above ... More

"Keep your employees happy!!"

Former Employee - Human Resources Recruiter in Bengaluru (India)

I worked at Roljobs Technology Services (Less than a year)

Pros

Mr. Roland is the best trainer in this industry. He is always concerned about the employees but seniors sitting front of him spoil his mind with unnecessary thoughts and gossips. It is high time he take decision about character of an employee, and not depend on a 7-member team.

Cons

Yes I am writing this on glass door, because if I share my problems regarding my work with the managers it is escalated wrongly to the management. It is a managers duty to get the work done and not gossip or even ask about personal life of employees. If u cannot retain fresher's and also experienced employees think about how you should behave. If u scream at your employees on the floor they are not baboons to listen to u.

Advice to Management

Advice's are never considered here. Their incentive structures are pathetic and they will change it every 6 months which is impossible to achieve.

"Good working culture"

Pros

Its good to work with this company

Cons

No cons about this company

Advice to Management

keep it up