KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Rollins Employee Reviews about "stable company"

Updated Jan 11, 2021

Found 26 of over 237 reviews

3.4
Rollins President, CEO, COO, and Director; Chairman, Orkin Gary W. Rollins
Gary W. Rollins

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Rollins and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "stable company"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

account manager

Jul 29, 2018 - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Company benefits such as helthcare and 401k

Cons

Commission structure needs improvement, as well as creating an up to date sales culture. Technicians are in competition with the account mgr, not good.

Director, Talent Acquisition

We appreciate your feedback on your Account Manager role with the Rollin family of brands. The commission structure you mention here is a new model that will take time to measure and fine tune. Specifically, the Account Manager plan was increased so that there would be the same or more earnings potential, especially for those who consistently hit plan. All employees are free to reach out to the regional sales manager on these type of issues so that we can work together to resolve. Lastly, thank you for your service with the company and we wish you the best in next opportunity.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The Rollins Corporation provides stable growth opportunities in tough economic times.

Mar 11, 2013 - Branch Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Orkin Pest Control, Rollins best known company, has been recognized as one of the top 125 training companies in the country. A debt free, financially stable company that invests in and rewards it's employees.

Cons

Like many companies, the benefits could be better.

3. 4.0
    Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Great company

Jun 25, 2016 - Implementation Specialist in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people. Most upper management are open to suggestions that are made by subordinate employees and will look at the suggestion to identify where changes need to be made then will implement these changes if they are for the good as a whole for the company and the employees.

Cons

More of a conservative company. Men have to be clean shaven and women have wear hose with dresses. Women can not wear open toe shoes.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee

Current employee

Apr 5, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company and great brand name with lots of growth

Cons

Poor work life balance for majority of the service workers at the branch level

5. 3.0
    Former Employee

great company

Oct 30, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

friendly employees at this company

Cons

no issues with this company

Director, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for the support!

6. 5.0
    Former Employee

Rollins is a superb company

May 22, 2015 - Commercial Account Manager-Pesticide Sales in Portland, ME
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good to their employees. High Integrity...everyone is honest and honesty is a basic company philosophy. Company considers family life very important! Great benefits...solid company with growth every year.

Cons

I was in commercial sales. Bosses kept adding more job requirements. More CRM entries, more meetings, more sales calls, more coursework study. And...they wanted more sales, too! If you are young and want to stay with a solid company to advance and put in 50-hour weeks, it is the co. for you.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 4.0
    Current Employee

Stability, but slow growth

Aug 11, 2010 - Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's fun and the people are great to work with. Very stable environment with long term opportunities within the company.

Cons

Promotions rarely come from within. HR policies are a little strict, on everything from dress code to drug tests. The benefits are minimal.

3 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Pest Control with Rollins

Oct 24, 2016 - Pest Control Tech in Carrollton, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work with excellent managers and great people who make the work environment fun and interesting. We have gone paperless as far as our service tickets go and we now see all our work through a useful smartphone app that shows any adjustments made to our routes in real time. The company keeps the trucks fairly new and covers all gas and service for the work vehicles.

Cons

There is not too much mental stimulation that doesn't have to do with bugs. The insurance is terrible. The pay plan is production based which equals no overtime; even though they expect you too anyway.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to work for!

Apr 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rollins is a very stable company that takes care of it's employee as well as it's customers. Everyone is very collaborative, friendly, and easy going. The company is growing every day and has a lot of opportunity of internal growth..

Cons

It is a conservative company that has a strict appearance standards, but I personally love dressing up.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company that cares about what the employee thinks

Jul 3, 2019 - Claims Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had a positive experience as to the fact the company 'really' cares what their employees feels and think about the company and management. This is a regular part of their activities in determining where they can improve.

Cons

There is No telecommuting opportunities available.

Employee Experience Specialist

We appreciate the feedback because we do want to know what our employees are thinking and how they are feeling. We do understand that Atlanta traffic can be hard to deal with and are looking at ways at how we can enhance our employees commute and work-life balance. Please continue to voice solutions that might work for your team to your leadership group.

Viewing 1 - 26 of 26 English Reviews