Find jobs for Anonymous Employee

Roma Moulding Anonymous Employee Reviews

Updated Oct 12, 2021

Found 4 of over 83 reviews

5.0
Roma Moulding CEO Tony Gareri (no image)
Tony Gareri

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

They talk the talk and walk the walk

Oct 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve learned a great deal working at Roma. It’s been a positive career move on my part. In addition to improving my customer service skills, I’ve also learned to manage my time better in addition to working well in a team. Every day isn’t rainbows and sunshine but the light hearted attitude and easy going nature of the management makes it all worth it in the grand scheme of things.

Cons

Plenty of challenges but I’m always willing to take them head on.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

My experience at Roma Moulding

Aug 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Where do I even start? I have so much to say about my last 4 years with the company and I feel like I could be here all day typing away and still not cover everything. But I guess I have to start somewhere, so I’ll break things down year by year in order to better organize my thoughts. My first year with the company was a whirlwind. I couldn’t believe how quickly things moved around here. I’d worked at a handful of other places before, but nothing ever really stuck because after a year or so I couldn’t see myself at the company in the future. Well, my first year at Roma went by so quickly that I was halfway into my second year before I even started considering whether or not I wanted to say. In my second year I started thinking about my future with the company. I don’t believe in psychics, but my manager at the time must have the keenest interpersonal powers because it was right around this time that he called me into my office to discuss exactly that. He gave me more encouragement and praise than I’d ever received from a boss and told me that he wanted to meet together over the next few days to lay out a career path for me in the company and help me reach my full potential. Over the course of the next week meeting with him I became more and more certain that Roma was the company I wanted to stay with for the long-haul. He didn’t just tell me what to do and how to do it, we worked together to figure out what would make me feel the most fulfilled and what my priorities were (time at home vs. salary vs. excitement vs. stability, etc.) and how I could best align my role here with those priorities. I’ve never given so much thought to my future in my life, and the result of it has been game-changing. I’ve been following the plan we laid out together for the past 2 years and I am EXACTLY where I want to be. I look forward to coming into work every day and I can’t express enough just how fulfilled I feel in my career. We figured out that salary is a huge priority for me (I’m not married and don’t have kids, so family isn’t big yet) and that I want to build up my savings as much as possible and since getting promoted last year I’ve been able to do exactly that. Suffice it to say, Roma Moulding is an incredible company with a lot of potential for people who aren’t afraid of a little hard work. There are endless job opportunities and room for growth in every department. Management genuinely wants you to succeed and achieve your career goals. All they ask for in return is trust and loyalty.

Cons

I can’t see a single downside to working here. The last 4 years have been some of the most professionally rewarding of my entire career.

Continue reading
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome company

Aug 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been part of the Roma team for the past year and let me tell you, its been a great experience. Not only is the environment super positive but the team itself is the best I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. It really has been an immense pleasure and I eagerly look forward to my continued career.

Cons

Not a fan of the open concept office design but it’s something you get used to over time.

Continue reading
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Sep 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Clean, calm, organized environment. Kind staff. True Open door policy. Generous management. Meaningful work.

Cons

High activity, varying shift schedule.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews