KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Roma Moulding

Is this your company?

Roma Moulding

Add a Review

Roma Moulding Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated Sep 8, 2019

Found 5 of over 77 reviews

4.1
Roma Moulding CEO Tony Gareri (no image)
Tony Gareri
Pros
  • "Some great people to work with, many fantastic people have come and gone(in 5 reviews)

• "I'm writing this for future team members to get a real life snap shot into who Roma is(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Core Values" are far from abided by(in 5 reviews)

• "The company likes everyone to believe that this was a healthy family environment but that is a farce(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

I loved the people at Roma

Sep 28, 2018 - Regional Sales Representative in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

I loved my time working at Roma for a number of reasons. People are great! Met and worked with some of the kindest and happiest people ever. The sales team is full of vets with knowledge who are willing to help out. The rest of the company, in particular customer service was great. Loved my time at Roma

Cons

The hours could be long at times and as a remote rep you got to do your best to keep connected to the rest of the team.

8 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

This is a company that walks the walk

Sep 8, 2019 - Sales in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Roma is a great company that works hard to make sure the employees are happy. They do many events and always do there best. We have great products and great people. The people go above and beyond.

Cons

No company is without Cons - The company is always doing their best to move ahead

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Management

Oct 17, 2018 - Management in Vaughan, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture amazing leadership team and incentives. Always learning and growing. Customer service is top notch. The people are great. Miss it all the time. Of course we complain when we’re somwhere we’re human and always find faults wherever we go. But there’s nothing like it out there.

Cons

A lot of work but a lot of incentives opportunities and growth.

6 people found this review helpful
    4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Can you spot the fakes?

Jul 30, 2018 - Customer Care in Vaughan, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some great people to work with, many fantastic people have come and gone. Recruitment is fantastic, they really sell the culture.

Cons

The culture is a sham. It's a selling point for recruitment. Upper management is puerile and toxic. Refuse to actually address anything and play the blame game. The turnover is hilariously bad. Customer Care has been recruiting for 3 years straight because they can't keep people in the building after they get exposed to the 8th circle of hell that the head office is. Take a look at the core value videos. Half of them are featuring people that haven't been there in years; and in most cases, their replacements, replacements replacement isn't even with the company anymore either. Any of the group shots are the same story, take a look at the old halloween parties and group events on facebook, entire departments have turned over multiple times. In most cases you could put a red X thru 3/4's of the people in the images. You can do the same thing with the images on the side of the delivery trucks in Toronto.

9 people found this review helpful
    5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

It's a fun place to work. But it's still work.

Sep 6, 2016 - Sales in Vaughan, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Many great people to work with -Lot's of perks -Great product

Cons

-The environment is different. It's not for everyone. I personally thought it was fun. -Some of the people were not "onboard" with the direction of the company and they were painful to work with. Some have left.

15 people found this review helpful