KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Roma Moulding

Is this your company?

Roma Moulding

Add a Review

Roma Moulding Employee Reviews about "team members"

Updated Jan 31, 2020

Found 5 of over 78 reviews

4.1
Roma Moulding CEO Tony Gareri (no image)
Tony Gareri
Pros
  • "Some great people to work with, many fantastic people have come and gone(in 5 reviews)

• "I'm writing this for future team members to get a real life snap shot into who Roma is(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Core Values" are far from abided by(in 5 reviews)

• "The company likes everyone to believe that this was a healthy family environment but that is a farce(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "team members"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Culture!

Jan 31, 2020 - Coordinator in Woodbridge, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Roma cares for their team members as if they were family. I have never worked for a company where I have felt so welcomed and celebrated. Our monthly events make all team members feel recognized for our hard work! Roma makes it exciting to come to work and being surrounded by awesome team members and leaders makes it that much more rewarding.

Cons

May be difficult for some individuals to keep up with our fun and fast paced environment

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

"Amazing Team"

Aug 13, 2019 - Coordinator in Woodbridge, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

The team at Roma is something you won't be able to find anywhere else. Everyone here goes above and beyond to make new employees feel at home and appreciated. Team leaders uses a "people focused" approach to management which makes communication and understanding between team members feel effortless. You can really tell that the company cares about you and the work you are doing!! I feel appreciated when I receive core value cards from my leader and peers and as a bonus- through our various company events.

Cons

Our office is open concept-which can be a challenge to adjust to at first!

2 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Apr 26, 2019 - Production Coordinator in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are many Pro's to working for Roma. Roma is my home away from, my second family. Everyone on the team is treated like family. My coworkers have become my dear friends. Roma trusts me and gives me the freedom to learn and grow and obtain new skills. The management team is great, always present and doing there best to make Roma great. I'm writing this for future team members to get a real life snap shot into who Roma is. Don't listen to the negative people, come in and see it for yourself. You will be impressed and wow'ed.

Cons

The company is doing there best. Nothing is perfect but they get an A for effort. Roma is a work all in play all in company.

3 people found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

People, People, & People

Jan 4, 2019 - Administrative in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

The team members who each day make sure that whatever it takes we get the job done. No one says that is not my job. Everyone always helps out to make sure that partners are happy. Our ultimate goal is to move inspire and wow! Internally and externally. We spend a lot of time together so it is nice we like one another! Happy people go above and beyond.

Cons

Sometimes working in an open concept environment can be loud. It is always a good idea to have your music via earphones handy working in the office at times. We are a loud bunch at times!

3 people found this review helpful
    5. 1.0
      Former Employee

If it appears to be to good to be true then it most likely is!

Apr 21, 2015 - Management in Woodbridge, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Some incredibly talented, dedicated and loyal team members -Beautifully crafted product -high energy environment -Many people doing their very best to turn this into a positive work environment

Cons

-"Core Values" are far from abided by! What a farce -"Culture" is primarily for show and to feed the large egos of those wishing for their little piece of stardom -Exceptionally long hours for those who are ( or were ) dedicated to their role -all of the parades that you see on line and look like so much fun are oftentimes forced -CEO lives in the clouds and has no patience for coming to a true understanding for what his people must endure on a daily basis and their challenges -Toxic environment where decisions are based on office politics -EXCEPTIONALLY high turn over primarily because this place is NOT what it is portrayed to be.

21 people found this review helpful