Found 117 of over 125 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people and the team was amazing." (in 12 reviews)
- "• Great Culture: Roofstock is one big family." (in 12 reviews)
- "The company is very big on work life balance and the overall well being of their employees." (in 9 reviews)
- "Wonderful team and atmosphere!" (in 7 reviews)
- "Management is incredibly supportive." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Roofstock and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Aug 30, 2023Maintenance CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
Remote work Provides equipment Overtime available
Frequent layoffs Too many clients part ways causing layoffs Employees talk bad of managers HR tends to give too many chances to low performing employees
Roofstock Reviews FAQs
Roofstock has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 125 reviews left anonymously by employees. 38% of employees would recommend working at Roofstock to a friend and 21% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -22% over the last 12 months.
38% of Roofstock employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Roofstock 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.