KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Roofstock Reviews

Updated May 20, 2022

Found 71 of over 78 reviews

4.4
Roofstock CEO Gary Beasley (no image)
Gary Beasley
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work & Grow

Apr 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is very supportive and attentive. Leadership has done a great job putting the company and employees on the right path to grow. Employee culture is phenomenal and everyone is willing to get the job done and more.

Cons

Don't get to work side-by-side with remote employees enough

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

It was OK

May 20, 2022 - Transaction Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible time off is true. easy work. tedious, but easy if you know the process.

Cons

micromanaging. constant negative feedback to everyone but not noticing good things. favoritism. can't expand knowledge because they don't want you to learn and outshine you.

3 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Culture

Apr 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You feel empowered and will be able to motivated to work to your full potential

Cons

Fast paced work environment and challenging

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great team, very inclusive, collaborative, fun!

Mar 17, 2022 - Portfolio Manager in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly, team focused, high level technology, income,

Cons

None that I've found so far,

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

AMAZING Company to work for!!!

Feb 3, 2022 - Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Support from management is amazing. I have not had a bad experience with needing any help. They listen to recommendations with upgrades and process changes.

Cons

More help is needed to ensure all projects are done in a timely manner.

Chief People Officer

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for looking for ways to make improve and upgrade our processes. Keep sharing your ideas! We are firm believers that a company is only as good as its people and are committed to provide as much support as we can for our Roofsters and Roofstock to flourish.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee

Not what I expected

Apr 26, 2022 - Staff
    Business Outlook

Pros

The potential to go public

Cons

Teams were disorganized, unfriendly, and provided zero training

3 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee

INCREDIBLE COMPANY TO WORK FOR!!

Nov 30, 2021 - Customer Success Representative in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

From Day One of my invitation to interview, all staff is friendly and informative. It was a smooth and quick transaction from beginning until my start date. The entire Roofstock Team is absolutely wonderful to work with. The communication throughout the company and the detailed training is by far the best I have ever experienced. I am very happy I have joined this wonderful organization. Their only goal is to create and have, an experienced staff that delivers quality service to all customers, and only exceed expectations. I Love It!

Cons

I have found none yet.

Chief People Officer

Thank you for sharing your excitement around joining the team. We are just as excited to have you as a Roofster and look forward to working together to create new things while providing exceptional service for our customers and team. Please feel free to continue to share your feedback as you continue your journey with us.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wonderful Co-Workers

Feb 9, 2022 - Portfolio Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great group of people to work with. Fun team activities

Cons

As with most start-ups, there's some growing pains

Chief People Officer

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are glad to hear that you’re enjoying working with your team! Seriously. No Jerks. Looking forward to having you on the team as we work through all the growing pains and change the real estate game!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to be a part of!

Jan 13, 2022 - Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Experienced leadership with clear vision, lots of opportunities to learn and grown within the organization

Cons

Not aware of any at this time

Chief People Officer

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to year that you trust the vision of the leadership team and look forward to continuing to grow with you at Roofstock!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company, putting employees first!

Jan 12, 2022 - General Manager in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

great culture, executive team is clear with expectations and provide the teams with the tools and resources to execute

Cons

No cons from my perspective

Chief People Officer

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are always looking for ways to strengthen Roofstock’s culture and ensure we are providing our Roofsters with the tools they need to succeed. Please feel free to share any suggestions

Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Reviews

Roofstock Reviews FAQs

Roofstock has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 78 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Roofstock to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Roofstock employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Roofstock. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

89% of Roofstock employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Roofstock 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Roofstock to be senior leadership, benefits, management and the cons to be career development, workplace.

Popular Careers with Roofstock Job Seekers