Roots Canada Key Holder Reviews | Glassdoor

Roots Canada Key Holder Reviews

Updated 18 Feb 2016

Found 2 reviews

3.8
Roots Canada CEO Jim Gabel (no image)
Jim Gabel
  1. "Key Holders"

Former Employee - Key Holder

I worked at Roots Canada part-time

Pros

Good discount, friendly team, flexible hours

Cons

no place for advancement and low wage increases regardless of great performance

Roots Canada2016-02-18
  2. "Great Co-Workers if you're lucky, Horrible Company to Work For."

Former Employee - Key Holder in Markham, ON

I worked at Roots Canada part-time

Pros

- Most Co-Workers at my location is easily the best people you'll ever meet. - Great Discount on Personal - Trending Company for now.

Cons

- Pay is abysmal compared to other retail stores in the same calibre. - Cheaping out on Quality while Increasing Price Point is totally unacceptable. I've been with Roots for more than 2 years and I can see them doing too many things that speaks a lot about this company. - Most Head Office members don't know what they're doing, only a handful are extremely good and competent. Some don't even know their own Roots... Store Locations. - Too Relaxed on Policies, including Returns and Termination of Employees - HO never admits their problems - Poorly Trained Associates from many other locations.

Advice to Management

The Management Team at my location is easily the best in the District. No one comes close to professionalism and experience. Reward your employees that they can truly recommend a brand for you. By how you're doing right now, Roots is walking a dangerous path where they are losing a good majority of loyal customers due to their cheating on Quality.

Roots Canada2015-09-21