Rose International Business Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor

4.8
Rose International CEO Himanshu Bhatia
Himanshu Bhatia
1 Rating

Pros
  • Nice work environment, flexible work hours, fast-paced interesting work and there seems to be opportunity for advancement (in 6 reviews)

• Good company for fresher-given proper training to the fresher (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Very slow career growth and low salary in starting (in 5 reviews)

• says i need five con words, no cons with this company (in 5 reviews)

1. "Like every other Contract House"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Plymouth, MI
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Plymouth, MI

I worked at Rose International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They provided constant contact, were polite, courteous, and easy to work with. I would easily work with them again should the opportunity arise.

Cons

I never actually "met" with anyone from Rose since I was in a location they didn't cover. Due to an unexpected and sudden illness, my position had to end abruptly, there was no communication with me regarding this.

Rose International Response

Jan 14, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you found us easy to work with while you were on assignment. It is unfortunate that your position had to end unexpectedly. We hope all is well with you!

"Contractor for almost 2 years"

Former Contractor - Business Analyst in Concord, CA
    Former Contractor - Business Analyst in Concord, CA

I worked at Rose International as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Contractor work in a bad economy, so at least you have work especially if you don't care what type of work is assigned to you.

Cons

False hopes of potentially being hired by the contracting client. Contracts being reuined for work without wages being re-negotiaed, no health benefits, no vacation time at all.

Advice to Management

Match a 401k plan, provide benefits for contractors, provide paid vacation for contractors, provide paid sick leave and salary re-negotians.