Rose International Reviews

Updated May 11, 2021

4.4
Rose International Founder, Chairwoman  Sue Bhatia
Sue Bhatia
Pros
  • "Relaxed work environment promotes quality work(in 42 reviews)

• "Company culture that values work/life balance(in 32 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Would be nice to have lower out of pocket rates for monthly health insurance(in 32 reviews)

• "We can have better health benefits(in 13 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Rose International and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Rose International

May 11, 2021 - Resource Delivery Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Team leads are always there to help. We work as a team!

Cons

Working from home you miss seeing everyone.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Happy to be a part of this team!

May 11, 2021 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

For those that work hard and are driven to succeed, this is a great place to have a career. Hard work and success are definitely rewarded.

Cons

Unfortunately the health insurance benefit is for catastrophic use for those that can't be covered in other ways. Not a huge deal as most individuals/families can get coverage through private insurance policies at better cost.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Contract on site at Facebook

May 3, 2021 - Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) in Menlo Park, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Have had a great experience working with Rose International. I was hesitant initially because I had never worked contract before but overall have had a great experience. The two people I am in contact with at Rose are always super responsive and helpful. + My hourly pay was a whole $10 more than what I asked which was awesome!

Cons

Benefits aren't that great, but that is fairly common for contract work I believe. I opted out of all options because it was too expensive for me even as a single healthy adult.

1 person found this review helpful

Human Resources

We thank you for your feedback and are grateful to hear about your positive experience! As one of the leading staffing agencies in the US, we always strive to assist in finding the best fit for our employees along with providing a familial, flexible work environment. We also offer competitive salaries and a complete benefits package. Thank you again for your valuable time and input so that we may continually improve upon our processes!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Candidate/Employee Care is Key

May 6, 2021 - Senior Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great job opportunities with some of the worlds best companies for contingent work. Systems and people set up and continuously enhanced to make life easy as possible for all employees.

Cons

Assignments don’t last forever, but there usually are many next options. And, the company fully encourages the worker to find their next best option whether with Rose or not.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

My first contract experience, Rose was great

Apr 8, 2021 - Contractor PM
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, treated right Kept me informed Very supportive when I got fulltime offer

Cons

None that I can think of

Human Resources

Thank you greatly for your time and effort in providing this review! We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience and just as appreciative for you having been a part of the Rose family. If we can be of any further assistance now or in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out and let us know. We wish you the best!

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great organization!

Apr 13, 2021 - Documentation Specialist in Milwaukee, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly and helpful support staff. Excellent pay and they found me a position that was a fantastic fit for my skills and experience. Overall a really great experience.

Cons

No PTO. As a contractor, I really could have used paid national holidays at least, but none were provided. The medical benefits are also expensive, but that’s not unusual.

1 person found this review helpful

Human Resources

We are thrilled to receive your feedback, recommendation and advice! Rose always strives to provide our employees with care, support, flexibility, and an environment that facilitates growth. We also provide competitive salaries and a complete benefits package, and we comply with all applicable laws regarding leave. We encourage you to reach out to our Candidate Care Team or HR Department if there is anything further you would like to discuss. You may send a direct message on our secure website at https://www.roseit.com/Contact.html. Thank you again!

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work

Apr 21, 2021 - Recruiter in Jefferson City, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

This job offers a lot of learning opportunities for future careers as well as customer service. It is a company that strives to help the candidates achieve employment. The company itself encourages its employees to strive for excellence. This company is one I am thankful to have worked for.

Cons

Unfortunately the only con I can see is the fact that it is a number based position. Meaning you have goals to achieve each month. This can hurt you as an employee at times.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work!

May 10, 2021 - Senior Recruiter in Jefferson City, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment, helpful coworkers

Cons

Insurance benefits could be better

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work and Great People to Work With

Apr 7, 2021 - Administrative Associate in Jefferson City, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Rose is a great place to work. Most of us all have to be employed and being employed by Rose makes having to work, a pleasure. The people that you work with are also very pleasant. Everyone that I have come into contact with at Rose are extremely nice and a pleasure to work with.

Cons

I have not found any at this point.

Human Resources

The team is thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Rose thus far! We always strive to provide our employees with support, a flexible work life balance, and an environment that facilitates professional and personal growth. We encourage open communication so please do not hesitate to provide additional input during your time with Rose so that we may continue to enhance the employment experience.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

More like family

Apr 21, 2021 - Rda in Jefferson City, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work atmosphere. Management is like family. Great room for growth.

Cons

Health Insurance is too high of a deductible.

Human Resources

Thank you for your review, recommendation, and for being a crucial part of Rose’s success! At Rose, we strive to provide our employees with support, a great work life balance, and an environment that facilitates professional and personal growth. We also provide competitive salaries and a complete benefits package. Our doors are always open so please do not hesitate to provide additional input so that may continue to improve upon our processes!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 522 Reviews