Cover image for Rose RadIology

25% Recommend to a Friend
38% Approve of CEO

Found 45 of over 45 reviews

2.2
Rose RadIology Founder, Director Manuel S. Rose (no image)
Manuel S. Rose

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

85.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Rose RadIology~408026
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
    There are no pros to display at this time.
Cons
  • "Micro management(in 5 reviews)
  • "Management needs better training and people skills.(in 4 reviews)
  • "I've seen extreme favoritism amongst management as well as administration.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Company

Jan 18, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rose Radiology is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, and depends on its employees to always treat patients with care and respect. Administration and Management do everything in their power to make sure employees are well cared for and happy at Rose Radiology, and consistently seek out the "stars" to promote from within, whenever positions are available. Rose Radiology has several long-term employees who have been with the company for over a decade, which in itself, says a lot about Rose Radiology's appreciation for and loyalty to its employees.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments to post about Rose Radiology at this time

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

EH

Feb 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learning about radiology and human anatomy.

Cons

Difficult patients, micro management, no pay increase

3. Join the Rose RadIology team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

worst job ever

Jan 26, 2022 - Coordinator in Brandon, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

nothing positive. It was all a show/ scam

Cons

expectation are redic. for the $9.50 starting rate

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great for an entry level sales position

Dec 7, 2020 - Account Executive in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Experience Learning the Imaging business

Cons

Not much growth potential available

6. 2.0

Only a stepping stone

Oct 20, 2015 - Front Desk in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like the family atmosphere within my center.

Cons

There are more bad than good things that can be said about this company. 1. There is lack of communication. 2. If you have an issue with management they say open door policy is allowed meaning we can go above and voice our concerns with admin and even Dr. Rose. However, you never get a response which leads to things not getting resolved. 3. I researched average pay rates for front desk positions within Brandon and we are below that average. 4. Regular pay increases don't happen. You have to request to be evaluated. 5. There are no incentives, bonuses. 6. The training process for new employees isn't productive or realistic. 7. Employees aren't shown appreciation within the company.

7 people found this review helpful
  7. 4.0
    Current Employee

Pros

I enjoy the staff and the administration. Definitely oriented in finding solutions to problems. Try to accommodate staff. Are very forgiving of employees that make mistakes. More than the average company. Have seen many positive changes in the past few years. We bend over backwards for patients more than I have ever seen. I am really surprised at some of these comments. I strongly believe the favored techs are favored because of their work ethic and willingness to jump when needed. I have seen this first hand so I don't complain about it. It is deserved.

Cons

Needs systems to help keep things consistent. You do have to be built a certain way to work here. We work and we work hard. Which I think is good. Company definitely has its faults as all do. Issues would be some unprofessional staff including directors. Can be very gossipy. Can use more systems in place to help with coverage. Having dedicated floater techs.

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Desk

Sep 17, 2015 - Desk in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Holiday Pay. Otherwise, I cannot think of anything really positive to write about this place of employment. There are more cons about this institution than there ever were any pros.

Cons

First of all, I am NOT a former disgruntled employee just saying negative just to do so..... any warnings you read on this web site, please heed, save yourself any future grief you WILL suffer later on; they are all true. The way I feel about this place is what most of the majority of the employees who work here feel. The "head man" is so arrogant and full of himself, he can't see past his self-inflicted halo and I would really be interested to know if he treats his patients any better than he does his employees. The pay is lower than low and he should give regular raises and spread the "wealth" because there are good employees here and they deserve much better pay. Any person(s) who wrote anything positive on this web site probably was suffering from delusions of grandeur or blinded by the "halo" he wears and/or knows someone in management to get preferential treatment. AGAIN - READ ALL WARNINGS AND LISTEN TO THEM!

9 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0

Proud to be on the team

Oct 8, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are 11 facilities and several departments within Rose, so my experience may not be the same as others. With that said, I've been with Rose Radiology for several years and believe the people I work with (and for) are among the most compassionate, loyal and hard-working I've known. I find it hard to believe that any organization tries harder than we do to keep patients and doctors happy.

Cons

For some, working hard may be a con, and so I will mention it.... we do work very hard at Rose Radiology .... every single day. No one rests on their laurels or seniority, not even the CEO. I think some of our training is lacking, but it definitely getting better.

10. 4.0

Employee

Oct 19, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Stable company in uncertain times. Lasting friendships are built in a busy, hectic environment because the people who work here are very good, strong people with high work ethics for the most part. This company does everything it can to accommodate employees schedule requests, vacation requests and even shifts worked. I'm kind of surprised by some of the negative comments I've worked here for many years and do not share those feelings.

Cons

Can feel micro-managing at times but I feel its improved a lot over the last couple years. Its stressful and a lot is expected of everyone but I feel its been like that most places I've worked. Directors seem to appreciate their staff but are also stressed and have a lot of work.

11. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great People, Fast Paced

Jul 22, 2016 - Administrative Assistant in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Compassionate, hardworking staff. Decent Benefits, PTO. Opportunity to move up, but there is a ceiling. Open to new ideas, do the leg work first before presenting. Fast paced, always something to do. Management is looking for people to advance. They are working to improve daily tools for employees and patients to bring the most current technology to the company.

Cons

Fast paced also means high stress. You can move up in the company but the pay raise usually is not effective in a timely fashion, sometimes waiting months, while doing the work. Get everything in writing to back yourself up. Some departments are click-ish.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Reviews
</>Embed

Rose RadIology Reviews FAQs

Rose RadIology has an overall rating of 2.2 out of 5, based on over 45 reviews left anonymously by employees. 25% of employees would recommend working at Rose RadIology to a friend and 33% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Rose RadIology employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Rose RadIology. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

25% of Rose RadIology employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Rose RadIology 2.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.3 for culture and values and 2.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Rose RadIology to be coworkers, benefits and the cons to be career development, culture, management.