Rosland Capital Reviews
86% would recommend to a friend
(20 total reviews)
87% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Finance
Got a burning question about Rosland Capital? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rosland Capital employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Found 20 of over 21 reviews
Updated Aug 16, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 12, 2023Senior Account RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsLos Angeles, CA
Solid commission structure, good benefits, endless earning potential
Not much training, could use some help for new hires
- 5.0Apr 11, 2021Senior Account RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
You work hard, they will allow you get fair distribution in leads once you prove yourself to them. Great benefits. In sales we can be made to feel disposable, however the owner recognizes as long as you make the calls, learn the system and how they operate and show you care about your job and have talent, he works with you. They don't have a high turnover rate, but again it's about putting in effort to keep your job, like anything else in life, especially sales. Also, lead distribution is round robin once you get promoted. Senior leaders really do work with the newer people once you give them qualified people.
I started there right after we were all quarantined. The back office did everything they could to help me learn their proprietary system, as did other account executives. There could have been more training, but it was a weird set of circumstances that we were thrown into. It's good that I had experience selling gold. Like many other professions, this one is cyclical based on market conditions. Sometimes you have to work twice as hard to make the same money or be happy with sharing leads and earn half of something which is better than nothing of nothing.
- 5.0Apr 18, 2022Senior Account RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsSanta Monica, CA
Fair and loyal. Very efficient workplace and ethical. They never skimp out on anything and provide everything you need for success. Always give me a fair chance and feedback. There's no ceiling on what one can accomplish here.
You have to be self motivated. Full accountability is a must and not every prospect says yes. Every month sales start at Zero again.
- 5.0Apr 18, 2022Senior Account RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsLos Angeles, CA
Unlimited income potential, ability to work remotely, warm leads, health insurance partly paid
More help on the backend is needed (shipping, IRA department), no 401k match
- 5.0Apr 18, 2022Account RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsLos Angeles, CA
Very efficient. Very thorough. Fantastic product. Excellent customer service.
There are no cons. A great place to work.
- 5.0Jul 29, 2020SalesmanCurrent Employee
Any one who left and has said anything negative can't sell or they suck and never get it. It isn't for everyone but if your nice on the phone and you can sell you'll make a lot of money. a few grand week at least/ 2 grand a week is almost pathetic if you can't make more.
If your weak and have a conscious don't work here. It/s a grind and its a shark tank. So if your a goldfish go work a 9-5 and make 100k a year. If you want to leave your conscious at the door and make a few hundred grand a year then go work there.2
- 5.0Aug 1, 2019Senior Account ExecutiveFormer EmployeeLos Angeles, CA
- The CEO Marin Alexov, you will never meet another boss more invested in your success than him. He’s someone you can look up to. He pulls out all the stops for you to succeed. - the hours are great, you can pretty much make your own hours if you are performing, and no one will look twice at you. - great coworkers, all very motivated. - great support staff - great snack bar - lots of freedom with no one breathing down your neck. - great pay if you work hard and stay focused. Marin, Micah, Eric, and Chase will definitely push you. - great training. I was trained by Micah, Eric and Chase. All absolute hammers, and highly skilled and motivated sales pros. - the pay, i feel this needs to be mentioned twice because, again, if you work hard and stay focused you can make a fortune here. - the Christmas party - weekends off - great team atmosphere. Everyone wants you to make money, and they all come from a position of abundance. No jealousy. They will help you when you need it, they’ll give you positive feed back and even go in on deals for you if you’re struggling.
- they no longer have Pizza Wednesdays. - it can be a bit difficult to get started. However, you do have a ton of support. In the beginning it will be hard, but worth it once you have built a pipeline. - at times it can feel like you’re not having much luck, but you will definitely hear from your coworkers what you need to change and why your pitch isn’t working. - a lot of fomo (fear of missing out). You’ll wake up early in the morning feeling fierce and ready to go because in your mind the early bird catches the worm and you don’t want to miss out. So it drives you to work a lot. But that is your choice and actually a positive in most people’s lives.1
Rosland Capital Reviews FAQs
Rosland Capital has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 21 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Rosland Capital to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
86% of Rosland Capital employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Rosland Capital 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.