Round Table Promotions Reviews | Glassdoor

3.1
  1. "Fun and exciting"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Round Table Promotions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The most positive place I have ever worked. The people there have been helping me and others with personal development

Cons

The only thing is that this is the hardest career for hardest work I have ever done. People don't try hard thinking this is easy

Round Table Promotions2015-09-04

""Corporate Trainer""

Former Employee - "Corporate Trainer" Aka Door-to-Door Salesman in Columbus, OH

I worked at Round Table Promotions full-time

Pros

I learned a lot about what jobs not to take... aka these types

Cons

scam scam scam scam--- pyramid scheme at it's finest-- even your "boss" is being manipulated (he is just too far brainwashed to accept it)-- door-to-door sales working nonstop hours with no vacation, no weekends off, no benefits, no base salary... I guarantee you they WILL offer you the job if you interview, but if you take it you're an idiot and will quit in a few weeks with less money then when you started... FYI,... the "CEO" who is interviewing you and acting like a big shot, is actually a theater major dropout... Just an embarrassing pretend company all the way around. I worked there shortly and got off that train real quick. Do your research, these companies are all over the place. Ignore the positive reviews on Glassdoor and other sites. These reviews are made by current employees as they are required to do so a few times a week. The authentic reviews will tell you the truth. Don't waste your time.

Advice to Management

This is what happens when you go to college as a theater major... You end up trying to run a pyramid scheme and waste years of your life

Round Table Promotions2016-04-27