RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.3
Kevin Brungardt

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • RoundPoint really believe s in work life balance (in 8 reviews)

• RPMS provides plenty of opportunity for growth and nurtures its employees (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Growing pains of a young company, however, any issues associated are resolved over time (in 8 reviews)

• Call center environment , not straight forward, bad training, and long hours (in 4 reviews)

"Mortgage Loan Officer"

Current Employee - MOrtgage Loan Originator in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - MOrtgage Loan Originator in Rockville, MD

I have been working at RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Tons of leads, no cost, no trickery selling techniques, straight forward products. You don't feel like your ripping people off. Easy to be successful. You get out what you put in.

Cons

Many loan officers in a growing company may make it harder to get to top then in the past. Easy to do though if you work.

Advice to Management

Monitor a little more closely some of the other LO's who may be not producing, wasting leads for more successful LO's

2. "Great culture, overall great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing full-time

Pros

Great culture and pay!
    Benefits are good. Management in my department is good.

Cons

Don't really have any cons to share.

3. "Love this place!"

Current Employee - Portfolio Specialist in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Portfolio Specialist in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing full-time

Pros

Growing company, young, energetic. Opportunities for growth for anyone who works hard and performs well. Fun environment, fun people, lots going on. I played on the company flag football team and had a blast!

Cons

typical growing pains, but managed better than any other place I've worked.

Advice to Management

Communicate and keep the team motivated.

4. "Roundpoint was a career opportunity like no other, a ground-level-up look at the mortgage business in a startup environ."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I worked at RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Visionary leadership
    Investment in technology innovations
    Commitment to excellence
    Generous compensation
    Excellent benefits

Cons

Many platforms and programs we still in development as of the time I left the company. I would call this an opportunity rather than a "con".

Advice to Management

Continue taking a forward-looking, growth-centric perspective on the business.

"Fantastic company full of opportunities"

Former Employee - Finnance and Accounting in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Finnance and Accounting in Charlotte, NC

I worked at RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great management and staff, CEO is a visionary who goes out of his way to make every employee feel at home. I love this job!

Cons

Long but manageable hours, the office is great but I'm not personally a fan of Charlotte. The only other con I can think of is if the management were changed because how it is, is perfect!

Advice to Management

I love how the management makes even the entry level professionals feel as though they have a say in the company's development. Great and friendly work environment, please keep it up!

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Charlotte, NC

Pros

I actually love working for RPMS. I have been here for 5 months now and I find the company culture to be very refreshing. I have not worked for or with nicer people and I enjoy the non-micromanaged environment, the flexibility, the casual environment and as a Recruiter, I love the life work balance (which is not something I normally have). The benefits are also far better than any previous employer. They take great pride in their employee engagement and they always have something scheduled that is either a fun event or a medical screening, flu shot, mobile breast exam, etc. They take our health and happiness very seriously here and I appreciate that.

I work very hard, but cannot wait to come back to work the next day and do it all over again, which is a feeling I have not had in a very long time.

As a Recruiter, if I didn't believe in the company I was staffing for, I would not be able to do my job effectively. I find myself to be very enthusiastic when recruiting new candidates, and I still become excited with each new hire because I love the company culture that much. If I didn't, I wouldn't be recruiting for this company...period.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons yet myself, but will post as time goes on if I find any.

Advice to Management

For my team, keep up the good work. I love it here!

"Fun place, competitive pay"

Current Employee - Risk & Compliance in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Risk & Compliance in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing full-time

Pros

The corporate culture here is great! Driven, motivated individuals, happy to be a team and get the job done.

Cons

Can work long hours at times. There is a slight communication disconnect between upper management and everyone else

"Awesome Place to Work"

I have been working at RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Wonderful company to work for. A company where you can make your own career. Several of the management staff started at line-level and then worked their way up to officer status! Management is truly passionate about the company and the future of the company.

Cons

No complaints about the company. I cannot wait to see how we succeed!

9. "A great company to work for"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome people, fun and fast-paced environment, free food, holiday celebrations, great job security and opportunity for advancement, great balance between work and personal life.

Cons

Can be stressful at times, a few areas of improvement for processes and controls

10. "HR Professional"

Current Employee - Human Resources Professional in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Human Resources Professional in Charlotte, NC

Pros

This company is a wonderful place to work! There are so many opportunities for ambitious professionals. RP has a family culture and the sky is truly the limit if you have a desire to pursue a career. The senior team genuinely cares about the staff. They have an open door policy, and host monthly events to personally connect with the employees. I am blessed to be a RoundPointer

Cons

With any company, growing pains are to be expected. Sometimes you might find yourself working more than usual, but management always shows appreciation with sponsored lunches, perks, and/or volunteer PTO hours.

Advice to Management

Management must continue to engage their employees and make them feel valuable.