RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Kevin Brungardt

Pros
  • The company has so many opportunities for growth as well as learning that there is always the chance to get into another area and move up (in 9 reviews)

• It is a growing company that will offer plenty of opportunity for those that really want it (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • typical growing pains, but managed better than any other place I've worked (in 5 reviews)

• Call center environment , not straight forward, bad training, and long hours (in 3 reviews)

1. "Great place to work"

I have been working at RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing full-time

Pros

Not micro managed. Relaxed professional environment.

Cons

Nothing so bad that you wouldn't see anywhere else.

Advice to Management

Increase personal in the business management area. Maybe it will help speed up implementation of process improvements.

2. "Great Growing Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work/life balance
    Tons of opportunity for growth
    Managements takes great consideration of empoloyees' opinions to keep employees happy
    Fun people/fun environment

Cons

RoundPoint is growing very fast so every now and then we will experience growing pains...so to YOU that's reading this review...We may need your talent! :-)

3. "Focused on Company Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Pros

Work/life balance
    Company culture - company really makes an effort to always improve
    Fast growing company but able to maintain small company feel

Cons

Compensation is lower than area and industry standards. The company is divided into three buildings, it would be better if everyone is under one roof. Facility upgrades should be a priority

5. "Leadership done the right"

I have been working at RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing full-time

Pros

This company is amazing. It listens to its employees. They honestly ask for constructive criticism. Round point management is not all about the bottom line they are also focused on helping you grow professionally. Best decision I ever made was coming to work here.

Cons

Non that I can think of. Maybe put a Starbucks on site.

Advice to Management

Keep reaching for the moon.

6. "Culture is Key!"

I have been working at RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing full-time

Pros

At a time, when so many companies are struggling to successfully create a culture that reaches a multi-generational workforce, RoundPoint has managed to find the solution. Their formula is simple create a culture that offers great training, people/leadership development opportunities, listens to the employees, and add some fun!

Cons

Nothing to add at this time!

Advice to Management

Nothing to add at this time!

7. "Best Loan Officer Job in Charlotte"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent culture. Great benefits. If you are a hard worker, your efforts will be noticed and your opportunities for movement or advancement are at your fingertips. The question is, do you want it?

Cons

The Retention Department opened its doors mid last year so the procedures are being ironed out, which makes for some frequent changes. That said the change is always for a better way of doing business for the company and the clients.

Advice to Management

Keep vetting the process to make it the best! All In, All Win!

8. "Loan officer"

Pros

Company culture is good, decent benefits package, opportunity to move within company after 1 year, well-rounded initial training is good for learning about the whole company.

Cons

Very little hands on training before you're expected to get on the phones and immediately hit all of your goals. Poor communication from management and within departments. No clear boundaries for what each person should be doing within the loan process so there is lots of time lost. Some managers are excellent but others are incredibly condescending and incompetent. Be prepared to be asked to work lots of overtime.

Advice to Management

It surprises me that this company chose highly inexperienced managers to help start up a new department. The blind leading the blind is not how you create something successful. Also, make sure to be transparent about the role when interviewing candidates and not try to sugar coat everything.

9. "Excited About Coming to Work Here Everyday!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Charlotte, NC

Pros

Some of the reasons why I like Roundpoint is because this company make sure your voice is heard in the company by using survey's, suggestion boxes in each department as well as their open door policy we have with the VP. Lots of engagement activities monthly so you can get to know some of the people you work with and Rp also take the time to recognize people when they are doing their best whether its through emails or at quarterly meeting where you could be awarded bonuses for the work you done or extra paid vacation, or even an all expense paid trip of a life time experience. Roundpoint always have a way of showing that they value their employees in the work place. We have some best leaders in this company here at Roundpoint which I admire and look up to such as CEO, Kevin Brungardt and COO, Brad Johnson. I enjoy my experience here and working along side with people that want to see you grow with the company. #alotofpositivevibes

Cons

Negativity only leaves room for opportunity!

10. "A Top Notch Company"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Charlotte, NC

Pros

The culture is great. The company is growing rapidly. The company is involved in community outreach. Casual dress code. The executive team is approachable and down to earth. Full benefits and 401K.

Cons

We have outgrown our building so we are in different buildings at the moment.

11. "Fun company"

Current Employee - Loan Officer in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Loan Officer in Charlotte, NC

Pros

Fast growth. Lots of promotion opportunity. Many social and philanthropy events available. Relaxed dress code and environment. Full benefits and good pay. Company is growing fast

Cons

not anything really.

Advice to Management

upgrade computers