Rubenstein Law Reviews | Glassdoor

Rubenstein Law Reviews

Updated Aug 15, 2019

4.7
Rubenstein Law CEO Robert Rubenstein (no image)
Robert Rubenstein

"Amazing place to work and grow."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Rubenstein Law full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Here at Rubenstein Law, they truly invest in their employees. I started here back in 2012 as a file clerk and have held multiple other positions as I grew with the company. Dealing directly with Robert and Nicole on a regular basis, truly has allowed me to see just how much they care and invest in their employees. From the benefits to the compensation, Rubenstein Law strives on the moral of it's team. Happy staff,... makes for a hard working and friendly staff. I am truly proud to work for this company and hope to continue to be here for years to come.

Cons

When I first started here in 2012, the only Con at the time for me was in the benefit of a retirement plan like a 401K. Since the joining of our CFO, Larry Rubenstein, this con is no more and not not only do with have 401K but Rubenstein Law will match up to 50% of your contribution. Truly a blessing in this regard.

Advice to Management

Management here at Rubenstein Law are very helpful, kind, and truly listen to their staffs complaints, comments, and input. From departmental suggestions boxs to HR's open door policy, you honestly feel that you have a voice no matter your position here.

Rubenstein Law2019-07-01
  2. "Thankful for the opportunity"

I have been working at Rubenstein Law full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was hired for the Intake Specialist position, I had zero experience and I was given the opportunity to join the firm. It was very challenging at first, I never had an office job and the information was very overwhelming. My supervisor and team leaders really held my hand through the learning hiccups. I have 6 months with the company and I have learned so much about the personal injury field. It is not an easy... position, you have a high volume of phone calls coming in, but my coworkers and management team are always there to help out and guide you in the right direction. PTO, Paid Holidays, Incentives.

Cons

If you don't have experience in an office environment, legal field, it can be very overwhelming at first because of all the information. Overall, they provide training and it is helpful to learn all the material.

Advice to Management

Continue providing support to make sure staff feels comfortable helping the clients that call for case inquiries.

Rubenstein Law2019-08-16
  3. "Former Employee"

Former Employee - Legal Assistant in Miami, FL

I worked at Rubenstein Law full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really good training, a lot of helpful seminars, friendly staff. Everyone is always there to help. Amazing and understanding supervisors. PTO and benefits.

Cons

A lot of work and its fast paced.

Advice to Management

Split Pre- Lit and MMA work equally.

Rubenstein Law2019-06-18

"Recently hired"

Current Employee - Pre-Litigation Assistant in West Palm Beach, FL

I have been working at Rubenstein Law full-time for less than a year

Pros

2 week training, all expenses paid and reimbursed Nice office Work environment Amazing benefits Room for growth Management

Cons

Strict on phone policy Multiple interviews Always busy, now down time to breath

Advice to Management

None yet.

Rubenstein Law2019-06-04
  5. "Extremely satisfied Attorney"

Current Employee - Attorney

I have been working at Rubenstein Law full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Firm environment, Support staff, Quality of work and results for clients, Pay

Cons

none, otherwise I wouldn't be here

Advice to Management

Great work

Rubenstein Law2018-11-06
  6. "Excellent work environment"

Current Employee - Attorney in Miami, FL

I have been working at Rubenstein Law full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great team work. Everyone is always willing to help each other out. I really do enjoy working here.

Cons

No cons at this time

Advice to Management

Continue to give incentive to the staff.

Rubenstein Law2018-10-25
  7. "A challenging yet rewarding experience!"

I have been working at Rubenstein Law full-time for less than a year

Pros

By far the best facet of this job are the people; Everyone goes out of their way to help you if you don't understand a procedure or just simply have a question. Another positive of working here is that they prefer to promote from within, so it's a fantastic place to grow.

Cons

As of writing this, I honestly cannot think of anything negative to say about the firm

Rubenstein Law2018-10-24

"Proud to be part of the team"

Current Employee - Intake Specialist in Miami, FL

I have been working at Rubenstein Law part-time for more than a year

Pros

There are several positive outlooks about being an employee of Rubenstein Law. You always have assistance for any questions regarding the job itself and your needs are always taken into consideration. Rubenstein Law engages in many community outreach events which are always nice to participate in. Amongst working with a great team, Rubenstein Law rewards employees with bonuses as well as firm-wide events such as our... annual holiday party and picnic.

Cons

Working in a fast paced environment is not for everyone, but Rubenstein Law makes sure to provide the proper training to those who feel fit for the position.

Advice to Management

Continue to motivate departments to produce, especially the Intake Department. It is the foundation of the firm. A productive intake department calls for a productive firm in general.

Rubenstein Law2018-10-09
  9. "Great work environment and tools for success"

I have been working at Rubenstein Law full-time

Pros

The firm spares no expense in making its employees feel valued- whether it be with two annual firm wide parties, several community events throughout the year, and breakfast every payday. The office morale is always high and fun-spirited. The firm wants you to succeed, and gives you the tools necessary to do so along the way.

Cons

Must be a motivated individual to keep up with the case load.

Rubenstein Law2018-10-08

"An overall enriching environment"

Current Employee - Intake Specialist in Miami, FL

I have been working at Rubenstein Law full-time for more than a year

Pros

A very family-oriented company. Everyone is very willing to help you learn and better yourself. It is very obvious that this company cares about all of their employees. The benefits are great, as well as the events they host for us. The department supervisors are very knowledgeable and open to helping you with anything you're having trouble with. They make it easy to move up within the company, as long as you're... willing to put in the work.

Cons

Not very easy to find any cons for this company, as we get treated very well here. Possibly one of the only cons is not being able to do OT when you have work to finish.

Rubenstein Law2018-10-03