Rubikal Reviews | Glassdoor

Rubikal Reviews

Updated Mar 11, 2020

4.8
Rubikal CEO Mohamed Ibrahim (no image)
Mohamed Ibrahim
  1. "Great Work Environment"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Alexandria

I have been working at Rubikal full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible Work hours Very friendly environment and people 20% learning and growth hours challenging tasks

Cons

I believe establishing a bonus system based on performance metrics would be great

Rubikal2020-03-11
  2. "Lots of experienced friendly fellows, making up for an exceptional growth environment."

Current Employee - Data Engineer

I have been working at Rubikal full-time for less than a year

Pros

Open workspace allowing everyone to get lots of exposure and gain experience from the most talented in their fields of expertise. There is always an opportunity to shadow co-workers and learn from them adjacent disciplines. Really flexible schedules, allowing you to have a better work-life balance.

Cons

Meeting arrangments with co-workers with different timezones all over the globe can be a hustle sometimes.

Rubikal2020-03-10
  3. "The best environment in Alexandria"

Current Employee - Frontend Engineer in Alexandria

I have been working at Rubikal full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Transportation allowance. - Food allowance. - Nice fun room. - Nice environment. - Great office designs. - Flexible working hours. - Working from home policy.

Cons

Nothing yet from my side.

Rubikal2020-03-10
  4. "The best employer to work with!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Alexandria

I have been working at Rubikal full-time for less than a year

Pros

Rubikal provides the professional atmosphere to get team members to achieve and grow! - Workstations' design. - Free commuting. - Free meals. - Amazing fun room. - Flexible working hours. - Work from home policy. - Social and healthy work environment.

Cons

Nothing by my side, till now.

Rubikal2020-03-02
  5. "An exceptional culture with incredible perks"

Current Employee - Business Developer in Alexandria

I have been working at Rubikal full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Working with top talents in Alexandria - Diverse working environment - Free Commuting - Free food allowance - Gaming room - Flexible schedule

Cons

- Despite the fact that business needs are met, but It’s sometimes difficult for you to arrange meetings internally, due to change in team schedules - Gained weight ever since joining :-)

Rubikal2019-12-03
  6. "Awesome experience"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Alexandria

I worked at Rubikal full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Nice perks - Big responsibility that increases your experience over time - Awesome friendly environment - Nice cool machines and tools

Cons

- Lack of seniority sometimes that can be a problem to newbies and people eager to learn.

Rubikal2019-09-13
  7. "The best software company in Egypt"

Current Employee - Senior Frontend Engineer in Alexandria

I have been working at Rubikal full-time for more than a year

Pros

- A very open and collaborative culture. - People are extremely friendly, including the managers. - They have high standards when it comes to accepting projects from clients abroad, so you that the engineers don't end up working on a boring or low quality project. - They management is closely involved in the projects' development, and all the engineers have direct communication with the clients abroad (either via zoom or face-face meetings when they visit the office in Egypt every couple of months). - A wonderful office environment. - Very compensating salary and amazing benefits. - The co-founders are both excellent engineers, so you'll feel very happy discussing tech with them. - I get the chance to work using the latest technology in frontend development. - You get all the gear you need (Macbook, extra monitors, etc).

Cons

I can't think of something in particular that annoys me.

Rubikal2019-04-16
  8. "I believe this company is taking the tech industry to the next league in Egypt."

Current Employee - Backend Engineer in Alexandria

I have been working at Rubikal full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Exposure to the latest tech. - International team with bright mindsets from all over the world. - The best practice over the fast delivery. - Comfortable, clean, well-organized working space. - Friendly, smart, helpful team.

Cons

- Dependence on bright-minded junior Engineers. Seniors are very few and not always around. - Differences between timezones due to the variance of the team's locations.

Rubikal2019-03-23
  9. "Great Environment and Great place for learning"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Alexandria

I have been working at Rubikal full-time for less than a year

Pros

- A very friendly environment - very good salary compared to other companies Alexandria - using new technologies make you learn new things every day - working with an international client remotely and working directly with there engineers and a local team at Alexandria at the same time in a great experience - flexible working hours - Great office

Cons

maybe late meetings, but it's okay for me

Rubikal2019-03-08
  10. "An exceptional company in Egypt that could change the startup scene in the MENA"

Current Employee - Frontend Engineer in Alexandria

I have been working at Rubikal full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Perfect environment to work (the office is amazing). - Very friendly and helpful co-workers and management. - An environment that supports learning and self-improvement. - Very challenging international projects. - Direct communication with the international clients (by quarterly visits). - Very competitive salaries for a company in Egypt. - Benefits such as: Uber, Food allowance, free drinks, a gym membership, etc.

Cons

- The salaries might be the best in Egypt, but they're still lower than the salaries you would expect from working remotely with international clients directly. - No bonuses or rewards for doing exceptional work, which means that everyone is equal. - The benefits are good, but they could be increased to cover the whole month.

Rubikal2019-02-24