Rullion Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Rullion Manager Reviews

Updated Aug 15, 2019

4.5
Rullion CEO James Saoulli
James Saoulli
  1. "Fantastic place to work!"

Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Altrincham, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've only been with Rullion since May this year (and it's not my first time working here!) I'm loving being back. The company still has the feel of being a family business and I'm super excited to be part of the journey ahead with goals to invest and transform People are really supportive & approachable, I feel empowered by the Leadership team and am encouraged to share new ideas and solutions

Cons

No cons for me, I'm loving working at Rullion

Rullion2019-08-15
  2. "Good Place to Work"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Manchester, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people to work with and wanting to go places

Cons

Fairly dated systems and a number of changes in short space of time. Seems difficult for promotion

Rullion2019-04-23
  3. "Rullion Ltd"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

A very good company to work for as they are passionate and care for not only their direct staff but also the contractors and clients

Cons

in 15 years I have been here for I have nothing bad to say about the company

Rullion2019-02-28
  4. "Exciting times, Great teams"

Current Employee - IT Recruiting Manager in Manchester, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Rullion is successfully navigating itself through real transformation to become a mission-led recruitment business. We have invested in tech, new service lines, an amazing Marketing team, new offices and a fresh breed of person. We are still changing. It is highly exciting and I feel very much part of making it happen! We are also great at recognising our people - reward, incentives, flexibility, training and... promotions.

Cons

For me there are very few negatives to working at Rullion. We do have some people who have found it hard too change, but our management teams have worked closely with them to support them and I know they will get there - which will make our teams even stronger.

Advice to Management

Our management teams need to remain focused on driving the change we want. Keep leading by example and the longer serving employees (and there are a lot!) will get there.

Rullion2018-12-06

"It’s a great place with a fresh vision that was much needed"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Altrincham, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company. Yes there have been changes but it was well overdue. 5 separate companies didn’t work for a long time. It’s much better now. Yes there have been a lot of people leave, but perhaps this is because they weren’t as competent as they made out and hid behind others for years, and in the new world that shone through. It’s a new company with fresh ideas, and new people are joining who have the same... vision.

Cons

Internal systems could do with an upgrade but that’s it

Advice to Management

Keep listening to employees as you are doing

Rullion2018-10-23

"Sycophant City"

Former Employee - Manager in Manchester, England

I worked at Rullion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Leaving the organisation and writing this review

Cons

The company has no clear direction. It announced its self as One Rullion in January 2017, then 6 months later it takes one part of the business, renames it and moves it elsewhere. The hierarchy are a harem of women employed to stroke the self proclaimed "visionary" leaders ego, there is a vast bullying culture from the management teams within the Head office. Failure is often rewarded with promotion as long as your... ability to brown nose is of a high standard. From the inception of "One Rullion" the organisation has lost many of its more established and successful consultants and replaced them with 3 dozen 19 year olds with bum fluff moustaches. Although internally they are known as the creme de la creme of the organisation. Rullion's values are tripe and their aim to be the most admired recruitment business is what can only be described as utter drivel. If you are a man in your 30's - 40's your opportunities are vastly limited within the organisation unless you are in the Idonotagreatdealotherthanwaffleonaboutfiguresbutdontgenerateanynewbuisness gang. There is also a huge divide between varying parts of the business. Amended policies are not rolled out to managers and consultants unless you are in the "Rullion club". Don't ever expect a pay rise and if you ever dare have an HR issue its highly likely you will get the boot for your trouble. Other than this it is a great company.

Advice to Management

Treat staff better. Stop changing things weekly. Improve morale. Employ the right people. Ask what makes people happy in work. Be open with the staff.

Rullion2018-05-11

"What has happened to this company?"

Former Employee - Manager in Manchester, England

I worked at Rullion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It was east to get to work.

Cons

Altrincham is now just a KPI business. You get told off if your call time is not high enough. Not a recruitment company but a call centre. Atmosphere is dead. Soul less.

Advice to Management

James S - nice guy but wrong direction. Too many sycophants.

Rullion2017-10-26
  8. "Business manager"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Altrincham, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture, flexibility, team members, management.

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Advice to Management

Rullion Niche well done on offering flexibility in the current market place and making Rullion stand out from their competitors in this area. Great career paths in place. Strong training programmes for both trainees and seniors. Excellent bonus structure. Approachable management offering advice when required.

Rullion2017-08-20
  9. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Altrincham, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than a year

Pros

As a recruitment veteran, I have worked for a number of the big names in recruitment and can sincerely say that Rullion have a solid business which is supported by a warm, collaborative and friendly environment. With a clear vision, expert support and a culture celebrating success, Rullion make coming to work a pleasure, it is this culture combined with an excellent commission scheme that means that I have found my... career home,

Cons

An upgrade in our database would help us become better than we already are. Other than that, I can't think of any other negatives

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, and as we grow don't lose the essence of what makes us a great company to work for.

Rullion2017-05-10
  10. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Business Services Manager in Altrincham, England

I have been working at Rullion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people Approachable management Flexible Feel like you are valued

Cons

Benefits could be better such as holiday allowance

Advice to Management

Keep talking and remain approachable

Rullion2016-10-25