Found 1,088 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "If you can work mostly nights and avoid getting all the tourist you can make good money." (in 92 reviews)
- "$12/hr is a great pay if you are a favorite who gets scheduled as much as possible." (in 59 reviews)
- "great people to work with" (in 43 reviews)
- "Flexible schedualing and friendly staff" (in 35 reviews)
- "Great benefits for health and retirement." (in 34 reviews)
- "Must be available on holidays and weekends, hard to switch schedules with coworkers, management is poor" (in 78 reviews)
- "Managers have their favorites that have been around since dirt, new people work the hardest make the least." (in 38 reviews)
- "Long hours and never have holidays off" (in 34 reviews)
- "Mandatory holidays: Christmas eve/day New Years Easter Mothers Day Valentines Day Thanksgiving" (in 32 reviews)
- "BLATANT favoritism and decisions not based on measurable job performance" (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Ruth's Chris Steak House and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Ruth's Chris Steak House Reviews FAQs
Ruth's Chris Steak House has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,113 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Ruth's Chris Steak House to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
57% of Ruth's Chris Steak House employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ruth's Chris Steak House 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.