Rx relief Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated January 19, 2017

3.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
George Rogers

1. "Pharm Tech Retail, Product fulfillment"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Denver, CO
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Denver, CO

I have been working at Rx relief as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I am so grateful for the recruiyers and staff at RX Relief. I have never had any negative feedback or abyone treating me disrespectful. They're an awesome company to work for and the experience, knowledge and education are so appreciated. They truly do think well of all that apply for a position and those that reach out to them for employment.

Cons

There really isnt any downsides, there just isnt constant around the clock positions available for everyone unfortunately until there are more companys that request help. I personally appreciate the opportunity to work when there are positions available in the state I reside in. Patience and communication every other week or month can be helpful to the staff at Rx Relief is a plus. That allows them the knowledge that you're available to possibly work for an assignment.

Advice to Management

Thank you for everything, you're all so appreciated

2. "CPhT"

Current Contractor - CPhT in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Contractor - CPhT in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Rx relief as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

You get to work in otherwise hard to get into places as a contract worker.

Cons

Low wages. They bombard you with emails when they need paperwork done but take forever to reply when you need anything and don't forget to bring up your raise every year because they are not "responsible" for giving you the raise themselves.

Advice to Management

Stop being so selfish we do the hard work.

3. "Great Staffing Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

I have been working at Rx relief (More than a year)

Pros

Owned and operated by pharmacists. They will find you a best fit. They would negotiate good rates for you. You don't even have to ask.

Cons

I do not find any negative.

Advice to Management

Keep on good work. Thank you

5. "They never call you. All the jobs posted were "filled yesterday". I call and the recruiters are always on their days off"

Pros

Nothing at all. I haven't had any benefit. I call and let them know about the job description I'm interested in and nothing ever happens.

Cons

They don't call you. Terrible service. Absolutely horrible. I don't plan to apply to any of their job descriptions.

Rx relief Response

May 20, 2016 – Social Media Assistant

Thank you very much for your feedback. Sometimes there is a high demand for the jobs we post and are unable to reach all of our applicants. Our goal is to match qualified candidates with positions of ... More

6. "Pharmacy tech"

Former Employee - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Certified Pharmacy Technician in Orlando, FL

Pros

At first was not that bad but later on they change

Cons

Some of people that you talk to their rude , they do not help you to find a job that is for the person. And they told me they will call me and nothing

Advice to Management

That they should pay attention to the employees

Rx relief Response

May 23, 2016 – Social Media Assistant

We are very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our company. We strive to match applicants with great opportunities where they can be successful and provide value to the clients we ... More

"Pharmacy Technician"

Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Fresno, CA
    Current Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Fresno, CA

I have been working at Rx relief (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent company to work for. The whole staffing team truly cares about their employees and will do what all is in their power to accommodate the employees. They are dedicated to their employees and truly care about us.

Cons

Staffing agency in Fresno CA so whatever city that they find assignments in they do their best to keep the employees employed but it all depends on the clients and contracts. Awesome company to work for all in all.

Advice to Management

Management at this company is overly concerned about their employees so I have truly no complaints. They truly care.

8. "Contract Pharmacist"

Former Contractor - Contract Pharmacist in San Diego, CA
    Former Contractor - Contract Pharmacist in San Diego, CA

I worked at Rx relief as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

-Very thorough on keeping all your paperwork up-to-date with online website
    -Payroll is on top of your timesheets and weekly payment (NEVER late); direct deposit was quick and simple to setup
    -Your assigned Staffing coordinator is very easy to find (via phone, text or email) and work with for assignments. Email confirmation is always sent once assignments are setup.
    -Pharmacy assignments were mostly outpatient pharmacies, but varied vastly in settings what technology was available to you. But all sites had great technicians to work with.

Cons

-No available regular shifts or FT positions (mostly vacations or sick calls) - sometimes 0assignment/wk and others 4assignments/wk
    -Some contract pharmacists were favored by RxRelief staffing coordinator (vs Pharmacy request)
    -No reimbursement for parking (sometimes $8 a day)

Advice to Management

Get more contract pharmacies and assign 2pharmacists to each site instead of 5pharmacists. It's very discouraging to enjoy working at a site, and then see that 4other pharmacists are assigned there when you have an open schedule to work.

9. "pharmacist"

Pros

variety of work places available

Cons

not much available work where I live

"Relief Pharmacist"

Current Employee - Pharmacist in Fresno, CA

I have been working at Rx relief part-time

Pros

Excellent people to work with and for

Cons

Cannot always get a shift when wanted......depends on demand

Advice to Management

n/a

"Great company to work for if you want to supplement your income or have a flexible Pharmacist's schedule."

Current Employee - Pharmacist in Fresno, CA

Pros

The scheduling and support staff are professional, friendly, and supportive. The assignments provide opportunities to help patients (consultation, medical device training, disease state management).

Cons

Generally:
    1. You are on your own for travel compensation (milage, hotel, meals). However, these expenses may be tax deductable (talk to your Enrolled Agent or CPA).
    2. You do not get paid for Continuing Education completed.
    3. There is no tuition reimbursement.
    4. You must purchase your own Pharmacist Liability Insurance.
    5. You must pay for your own insurance (health, dental, vision, life, disability)
    6. You most likely will not have a predictable schedule or job site.

Advice to Management

Research and implement other income streams and use these resources to compensate pharmacists and technicians for expenses (milage, meals, lodging) and / or insurance and / or CE and tuition reimbursement. Build in ways to generate income that can be passed on as bonuses to pharmacists, technicians, office staff, and management. Keep a pulse on the industry (i.e. California Pharmacist Assiciation, FDA) and economy (i.e. Wall Street Journal) and notice trends, make the right moves (i.e. Barnes and Noble) not the wrong moves (i.e Borders).
    Evaluate return of investment of marketing strategies and study the competition to consider new options. Reduce operating expenses through recycling and renewable energy sources.