Ryan, LLC Reviews in London, England | Glassdoor

1 review

London, England (UK)

5.0

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Ryan has a flexible work environment that allows it's employees to create a customized approach to work life balance (in 93 reviews)

• We have excellent compensation & benefits, with a very flexible work environment (in 75 reviews)

Cons
  • Even the team is working towards bringing more policies in terms of Work life balance but there seems to be some thing that need in this front (in 21 reviews)

• bonus structure not transparent enough, too many small teams compete with each other (in 20 reviews)

"Best place to work!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The responsibility and support I have received from Ryan since I joined has been second to none. Everyone I have worked with or come across has tried to help me as much as possible. It's in everyone's best interest for everyone to be successful in their individual role and the company is geared to help you achieve this.

Cons

At the moment I am unable to think of any Cons. So far I have not encountered any serious problems or Cons. Yes there are few frustrating things, but my experience is you get these in all businesses so I don't consider them a Con.

Advice to Management

Keep it going... :-)

Showing 1 of 550 review