Found 1,553 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are great and they are continuously asking for feedback on how they can make them better for employees." (in 110 reviews)
- "The MyRyan program is great and allows work/life balance." (in 109 reviews)
- "I have met and worked with so many great people here at Ryan." (in 66 reviews)
- "Competitive compensation, ability to work from home, flexible schedules," (in 59 reviews)
- "Ryan has great Leadership and continues to look for ways to go to the next level." (in 47 reviews)
- "The low salaries eliminate a large pool of qualified candidates in a variety of positions." (in 49 reviews)
- "4. Poor management." (in 36 reviews)
- "If you have a poor manager it its difficult to like the work." (in 33 reviews)
- "Low pay than other consultant firms" (in 28 reviews)
- "Our bonuses were weak and salaries tend to be below market." (in 26 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Ryan, LLC and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWAug 31, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsMelbourne
Ryan has a culture that promotes psychological safety. And if you love to learn, this is the place to be. The CEO, Brint Ryan and COO Ginny Kissling are people-centric leaders. Ryan was one of the few firms that hired even through the pandemic. Also, team members are given autonomy to drive results and plan their careers. I have been here for six years and love it so far! :)
I have not experienced any cons so far!
Ryan LLC is truly one of the most amazing companies that I have had the opportunity to be employed with. I plan to retire with this company. From top level management down I really feel as though this company cares about their people. The work-life balance is something that our company values.
Hi all, I currently work in Dallas, TX at Ryan as a Tax Technology Consultant & was just offered a position at EY as a Tax Tech Senior with total comp being 90k, which is roughly a 50% pay increase and a promotion to a Senior. I only have 1 year & 4 months of experience as I graduated college in may of 2020. I am also 2/4 on the CPA exams thus far - having passed FAR and BEC and just took AUD yesterday. Any thoughts on this offer and the salary for a Senior at EY?
Ryan, LLC Reviews FAQs
Ryan, LLC has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 1,660 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Ryan, LLC to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
90% of Ryan, LLC employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ryan, LLC 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.