Ryan, LLC Reviews

Updated May 27, 2020

4.5
Ryan, LLC Chairman and CEO G. Brint Ryan
G. Brint Ryan
Pros
  • "The work/life balance program is one of the best I've experienced(in 161 reviews)

• "Flexible work environment, constant communication regarding operations amidst an unprecedented global pandemic; a commitment to the Firm's people(in 114 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Blessed To Work at Ryan"

Current Employee - Senior Property Tax Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Transparent leadership, Leaders who care about the employees, Stable employment, MyRyan workplace flexibility, Great managers and peers, Great clients. Ryan, LLC is a wonderful place to work. During my time here I have seen people come and go. MyRyan is a great benefit for workplace flexibility but has really been the reason why we have been able to operate at 110% during the COVID crisis. Our company has not cut any jobs, benefits, salaries, bonuses, or promotions. We are so busy we still need new hires! Obviously it depends on the service line you work in, but it feels great sending clients results informing them of the thousands of dollars saved by our teams. This is critical right now when businesses revenues are gone and they need the money. Our leadership has held monthly conferences for updates on the status of our company. We are still breaking records for revenues. I feel very blessed to still have a job where we are busy as ever while I see friends and family laid off. Brint has really led Ryan, LLC to be the leader and experts in niche markets. We have teams on the ground in every major market and can receive assistance in minutes. I have seen the company grow in my 4 years here and I hope I can stay until I am old. Seeing and hearing what is happening to other firms or companies in the tax industry reinforces my loyalty and commitment to Ryan, LLC. I just hope I am;# able to continuously provide them with results. Being adaptable is key and Ryan adapts with each new challenge.

Cons

We have been putting in extra hours during this COVID shutdown due to increased business. We consider ourselves the leaders in Tax consulting so we should set the standard for salaries and benefits. Industry benchmarks are useful but we should be the benchmark. MyRyan is great but is occasionally treated differently depending on the office and team you work on. Other than those small cons, there is nothing I think we could improve on.

Ryan, LLC2020-04-25

"This company cares!"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Competitive salary and great benefits. A team concept.

Cons

Depending on the personnel, not a lot of individual positive recognition or feedback of any kind on a regular basis.

Ryan, LLC2020-05-06
  3. "Great Work-Life Balance and Flexibility"

4.0
    Current Employee - Consultant in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This company is unlike any other when it comes to work life balance and Brint Ryan is the most amazing CEO. He hosts monthly "team talks" that involve him providing updates to his employees about the company, along with responding to questions that employees submit anonymously. He truly cares about his employees and their well-being, and has offered many programs that prove that. One week summer breaks, generous amount of PTO, wellness programs, phone and fitness reimbursements are just some of the few great perks the company offers.

Cons

- Your manager will make or break your experience with this company. Some managers do not follow the "Ryan" way of doing things. - Not being in the main Dallas office makes it difficult to grow with this company. If you do decide to branch out to a different tax practice, your team will likely be in a remote office. There are also less opportunities to network and meet upper management since most of them are based out of the Dallas office. - The path to management is incredibly challenging and is similar to starting a new business. It's a nontraditional route compared to other companies.

Ryan, LLC2020-05-27

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management is flexible and so accommodating when it comes to learning a new skill. I have been working for the company just a little over a month now and I feel supported by my managers. Working from home is a new concept for me and I really like how easy of transition the team has made it. I have the support I need to go far in my career with the company. The CEO is amazing and constantly keeps the company well informed with Ryan Team Talks.

Cons

Wanted to spend more time in the office getting a feel for it but this pandemic hit and we have been working from home for at least a month now. I would like to get to know the people I share an office space. Virtual happy hours are great but when you really don't know anyone it's kind of awkward.

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Tax Consultant in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

Proven commitment to employees (especially during COVID-19), transparent CEO, team driven atmosphere, flexible work schedule, great benefits, hard work pays off, summer break.

Cons

No cons to report at this time

Ryan, LLC2020-04-24

"Ryan Hasn't Skipped a Beat Since COVID"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Knowing that all our competitors have suffered cutbacks, furloughs, salary-freezes, hiring freezes, I feel so very blessed to be with the WINNING firm. Ryan has always had a flexible working environment, and I've enjoyed being able to work from home 1-2 days a week on average. Once the reality of COVID was starting to set in, Ryan's leadership stepped and has remained ahead of the curve as far as making sure our IT needs were met, communicating city/state directives, and making sure all employees' needs were being met. AND WE'RE STILL HIRING!!!

Cons

None that are worth mentioning

Ryan, LLC2020-04-27

"A company that values their employees"

Current Employee - OFFICE SPECIALIST in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

work/life balance, flex schedules, great benefits

Cons

none that I can think of

Ryan, LLC2020-04-27

"Great Culture"

Current Employee - Director in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

The management is responsive and supportive of flexible working from home culture while pushing employees to strive for their best.

Cons

I think we need more internal workshops and meetings similar to Annual Firm Meeting.

Ryan, LLC2020-04-28
  9. "A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great managers and peers, Flexible work environment, Inspiring CEO, Stable employment

Cons

None that I can think of

10. "Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Manager Strategic Executive Recruiting in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

The connectivity has been very good with Zoom team meetings during this tough time. You get what you need when you need it and that means a lot.

Cons

I have not seen any yet

Viewing 1 - 10 of 937 Reviews