Found 1,572 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Ryan, LLC
The Work-Life Bowl
5 months ago
Ryan LLC is truly one of the most amazing companies that I have had the opportunity to be employed with. I plan to retire with this company. From top level management down I really feel as though this company cares about their people. The work-life balance is something that our company values.
Compensation, Salary and Bonus
2 years ago
Hi all, I currently work in Dallas, TX at Ryan as a Tax Technology Consultant & was just offered a position at EY as a Tax Tech Senior with total comp being 90k, which is roughly a 50% pay increase and a promotion to a Senior. I only have 1 year & 4 months of experience as I graduated college in may of 2020. I am also 2/4 on the CPA exams thus far - having passed FAR and BEC and just took AUD yesterday. Any thoughts on this offer and the salary for a Senior at EY?
Got a burning question about Ryan, LLC? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ryan, LLC employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The MyRyan program is great and allows work/life balance." (in 108 reviews)
- "The benefits are great and they are continuously asking for feedback on how they can make them better for employees." (in 107 reviews)
- "I have met and worked with so many great people here at Ryan." (in 62 reviews)
- "Flexible work from home and hybrid office models." (in 58 reviews)
- "The 'MyRyan' culture is great with all the focus being placed on performance and not on churning hours." (in 51 reviews)
- "The low salaries eliminate a large pool of qualified candidates in a variety of positions." (in 48 reviews)
- "If you have a poor manager it its difficult to like the work." (in 36 reviews)
- "Very low pay and raises." (in 36 reviews)
- "long hours and loads of tasks" (in 17 reviews)
- "Apparently upper management has sent emails to employees to try to get them to post positive reviews and hide the negative reviews so of course the upper management in some of the offices with something to gain by trying to make it seem like this is a good place to work will post positive reviews." (in 16 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Ryan, LLC and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWOct 25, 2023DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsScottsdale, AZ
You would have a difficult time finding an employer that offers the same level of flexibility, benefits, and stability. There is ample room to grow and advance your career. Leadership does a good job of seeking feedback and listening to employees.
Base pay may lag a bit behind other firms. That said, I don’t think Ryan has ever had layoffs and offers unique bonus and equity programs that help make up for any differences.1
- 5.0Nov 16, 2023Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsHouston, TX
Pay is good. Good upward mobility, good resources/training
Extreme specialization. If your team gets dog projects then you get no bonuses. Pay can be sporadic with big projects.
- 1.0Oct 28, 2023Tax AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsScottsdale, AZ
As a company, Ryan does offer some remote flexible work schedules depending on location. Good amount of PTO.
Bad unscrupulous managers; negative work environment; hostile work environment; little training; overworked employees; takes 3-4 months to get approval to hire someone leaving departments heavily understaffed; salaried employees work 60+ hours a week; HR and executive staff say one thing and do another; HR/managers/directors/and principals protect favored employees from HR actions; good employees have been fired for speaking out against favored hostile employees; good employees have been driven out of departments and/or the company by hostile actions of management; little chance for advancement for unfavored employees; Ryan's vision is good but is not followed by nationwide teams.
- 5.0Oct 16, 2023DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsDallas, TX
Flexibility, Female leadership and mentors, achievement-oriented colleagues
Achievement-oriented to a fault. Common theme of recent years is to work to help (sometimes push) very driven employees find balance and not be workaholics.
- 5.0Jul 14, 2023Senior AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
This is the company you want to work for, period. If you are a person who doesn't mind working, this is the place for you. They make sure you have EVERYTHING you need and some. Not only are they providing you with every opportunity and resource to excel at your job, but they are also incredibly involved in making sure you get trained and you feel like you apart of the Ryan family. The benefits are amazing, they are designed to truly care for you and your loved ones. Not to mention you get opportunities to volunteer and be apart of the community. There is nothing that this company doesn't offer, I truly believe that it is the land of milk and honey when it comes to employment.
I have yet to find one. But I'll be happy to let you know if I do.
- 5.0Aug 23, 2023PartnerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsDallas, TX
Ryan has a CEO who shares strategy, tackles questions and discusses firm direction with all employees of the firm once a month. The firm has an entrepreneurial environment, with an outstanding incentive compensation program that serves as the fuels for company growth, and for opportunities for employees at all levels. Equity program for all employees aligns interests and provides all levels of employees to grow financially with the firm.
Competitive environment. It is a true meritocracy and does not result in equal outcomes for all.
Ryan, LLC Reviews FAQs
Ryan, LLC has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 1,680 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Ryan, LLC to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
90% of Ryan, LLC employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ryan, LLC 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.