Ryan, LLC Reviews in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

1 review

San Jose, CA

5.0

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Ryan has a flexible work environment that allows it's employees to create a customized approach to work life balance (in 94 reviews)

• We have excellent compensation & benefits, with a very flexible work environment (in 75 reviews)

Cons
  • Even the team is working towards bringing more policies in terms of Work life balance but there seems to be some thing that need in this front (in 21 reviews)

• bonus structure not transparent enough, too many small teams compete with each other (in 20 reviews)

"It just keeps getting better!"

Current Employee - Manager in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Ryan's focus on continual improvement from both the service delivery and corporate services perspective creates the best talent pool in the marketplace. I am approaching my tenth year of service with Ryan and have been part of a team committed to getting it right. Whether it is delivering the highest degree of client value, improving the work environment or investing in people or technology, Ryan strives to set all employees up for success.

Cons

Ryan has a very driven workforce and if you are committed to work equally hard, you will share in the rewards.

Advice to Management

Continue to act on employee feedback and to reward all contributors to corporate success.

Showing 1 of 552 review