Cover image for Rylem

62% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 2 of over 93 reviews

3.9
Rylem Managing Partner Mike Dades (no image)
Mike Dades
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

The grass is always greener, looking back to where you just came from

Jun 28, 2019 - Business Development Manager in Seattle, WA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training and a CEO with Character.

Cons

Looking back, there are very few things I could complain about

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Don't work here

Aug 20, 2015 - Business Development Manager in Seattle, WA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some good people, opportunities for entry-level positions

Cons

Extremely poor management. Biz Dev is primarily cold-calling lists mined from LinkedIn. Existing clients and relationships are scarce. Rylem's product is staffing services which are delivered by a very junior team. Turnover is quite high primarily because employees learn that this is not a company with strong growth prospects unless one is starting from entry-level. If you're reading this it is because you are already working for Rylem, or you are about to turn down an offer. I cannot image anyone who would read through this list of reviews still choosing to work for this company.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

Rylem Response

Recruiter

We are very sorry to see you go, and hear about your feedback this way. We wish there would have been an active exchange of thoughts during your employment at Rylem, to improve the situation and find a better way to work together. Turnover is generally high in Staffing and Recruiting. This industry is very fast-paced and people move on to new challenges at a heartbeat. “At nearly 300%, turnover in the staffing industry is perhaps the highest of any industry in the nation. In 2013, staffing employee turnover was 263%, down from 294% in 2012—setting a new record low, which had previously been 277% in 2010.” (source: https://americanstaffing.net/posts/2014/10/01/climb-continues/) Please find this article and study, it is very interesting and helpful in that matter. Recruiters at Rylem are doing their best to fill the roles the BDMs bring in to the business. I’m sure you’ve worked just as hard as we do, and yet haven’t found the success at Rylem you sought. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors and hope you find a company and role that brings you happiness and a successful career!

3. Join the Rylem team