The latest conversations about Tech
Poll waaar!! 👉 Opt1: New Job offer letter with Ford. 170k base salary. Health insurance and 401k included but no match. A bump up position as a senior. No annul bonus, no RSUs. Main difference: Contract (12 months) to hire 👉 Opt2: Current job at Indeed. No promotions at least for 1 year more. 120k base salary. 25k annual RSUs x 4 years. Quarter bonus 15%. Health insurance and 401k match. Main difference: Salary with all the benefits. What would you do?
Got a burning question about Rylem? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Rylem employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits (including health insurance and commuter reimbursement)" (in 6 reviews)
- "Great culture, great opportunities, and lots of potential career growth." (in 5 reviews)
- "Friendly and prompt staff" (in 4 reviews)
- "The people I worked with are great, we bonded through our mutual hatred of Rylem and it's owners." (in 4 reviews)
- "Awesome office space (think techy industrial look)" (in 3 reviews)
- "1 meetings with management to 'discuss your metrics' but they'll talk for 90% of that meeting about nothing important." (in 6 reviews)
- "We will all be brutally honest with you and in most cases connect you with other people in our network to provide you with a better opportunity than Rylem." (in 5 reviews)
- "The Management team is extremely unprofessional and difficult to work for." (in 4 reviews)
- "There was an amazing manager when I started." (in 3 reviews)
- "Although, Their margins were large, the pay was quite low compared to other consulting firms." (in 3 reviews)
Found 18 of over 99 reviews
Updated Aug 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "benefit"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Apr 28, 2019Content EditorCurrent Contractor, less than 1 yearBellevue, WA
From their CEO all the way down to their newest recruiters, the people at Rylem make you feel valued. They are quick to respond, communicate well, and have a positive attitude. Rylem also provides benefits and paid time off, which many other agencies don't offer.
I don't have any constructive feedback for Rylem.
- 5.0Jun 26, 2018Anonymous ContractorFormer Contractor, less than 1 yearBellevue, WA
The company is truly powered by its people, and I personally, have never had a better working experience. The team is very organized, and always able to help. Any questions I had, I was able to ask Ryan via text or email , and received an instant reply. HR is amazing, they really look after their consultants and employees. At my assignment, other vendors were never in contact with their employees, and information was impossible to find—this is certainly not the case with Rylem! All the information you would ever need is super easy to find, understand, and use. Comp. & Benefits are also pros!
I have nothing negative to say.