S-Docs Ann Arbor Reviews

Updated Mar 23, 2022

Found 14 of over 22 reviews

5.0
S-Docs CEO Dan Pejanovic (no image)
Dan Pejanovic
  1. 5.0

Working at S-Docs

Mar 23, 2022 - Software Engineer in Ann Arbor, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing benefits! You get all of the expected insurance benefits as well as some unique benefits, such as unlimited professional development reimbursements, a quarterly wellness budget, travel reimbursements, etc. Work-life balance! S-Docs offers unlimited PTO, flexible hours, and a hybrid office model so you can choose your WFH vs. office style. Strong culture! Between our awesome culture team and endless clubs for events like happy hours, movie nights, and even euchre tournaments, working at S-Docs is a great experience when it comes to the people you work with.

Cons

We are a small company, so there isn't a ton of structure/processes/red tape in place. To some this is a pro, but if you enjoy the atmosphere of a larger company, you may find working here to be a struggle.

2. 5.0

Strong Team, Good Values

Jan 31, 2022 - QA Manager in Ann Arbor, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Both management and coworkers are extremely supportive and capable. It is truly rewarding to contribute to the company, and I appreciate that I have been able to transition from support to QA in order to grow with the company. I really appreciate that company culture has not changed much with the necessity of working from home over the past few years. Employees are able to work flexible schedules and maintain a good work-life balance.

Cons

Growing pains. There are a lots of hats to wear and we need a few more heads.

3. 5.0

Amazing Culture, Amazing Developer Team

Apr 21, 2021 - Software Engineer in Ann Arbor, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture is so welcoming and really makes you excited to be part of the S-Docs team. To add, if you have the ambition to work on challenging problems and build efficient solutions, you will find plenty of opportunity as a Developer here.

Cons

COVID-19 has taken a slight hit on company culture event attendance as well as general communication; however, that's not to say that communication isn't bad. Looking forward to seeing the office back in action once safe to do so!

4. 5.0

Employees are valued and make an impact from day 1

Jul 29, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started at S-Docs as an intern before progressing to a full-time role. From day one, my input was valued by the company and I was immediately able to start contributing to interesting projects and making a real impact. S-Docs offers challenging but rewarding work that pushes you to learn and grow as a person. You'll find that you wear different hats and that each day has something new to offer - you'll learn how each area of the company functions together and work alongside extremely talented people in every department. The experience I've gained at S-Docs has been invaluable to both my personal and professional development, and I am incredibly grateful to be a part of such an innovative, collaborative, and supportive company. The culture at S-Docs is another huge reason why I love coming to work each day. The strong leadership team values every employee, and the flexible schedule lets everyone work how they work best. S-Docs is doing it right, and I couldn't imagine being a part of a better team.

Cons

You have to be self-motivated to succeed. The team moves fast, and there isn't always a defined structure or path forward - sometimes you have to forge that path yourself, which can be challenging for some, but incredibly rewarding in the end.

5. 5.0

Amazing Company!!

Mar 19, 2021 - Business Development Representative in Ann Arbor, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started at S-Docs a little over a year ago, and it's truly the best place I have ever worked. The company culture is something I have never experienced before at other companies. The environment has also provided me many opportunities to grow and learn. Best company ever!

Cons

The only con would be we haven't been able to see each other much due to covid.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic Company!

Jan 18, 2021 - Support Engineer in Ann Arbor, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

An eccentric group of individuals to work with. All effort put into the company can be felt and often appreciated. The company is very active inside and outside of work hours. I feel very valued and my opinions are definitely heard within the company. Work-Life Balance is wonderful The company understands family and life priorities from an individuals point of view.

Cons

COVID lead to a lot less personal encounters as I hoped for. Looking forward to getting back to regular days.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Couldn't have asked for a better first job!

Nov 9, 2020 - Product Engineer in Ann Arbor, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of exciting and impactful work to do at a growing company, with flexibility and support in regards to what work you can do. Very friendly and personable team, with many opportunities to get to know everyone in the company through culture events.

Cons

As a developer there are lots of tasks to be done, so good organization is key. Anyone who struggles with organization might struggle at this job.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing product, culture and place to grow a career

Oct 7, 2020 - Senior Account Executive in Ann Arbor, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

S-Docs is a leader in the industry. The product is a dream to sell! It is one of the most trusted brands in the Salesforce ecosystem. The company culture celebrates diversity, self-starters, and impactful ideas. As a salesperson, I am rewarded both financially and through recognition. Amazing support from our leadership and peers.

Cons

If you do not excel with working independently this is not the company for you. Must be self-motivated.

9. 5.0

Transparency & Trust

Apr 13, 2020 - Account Executive in Ann Arbor, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hardworking and talented colleagues in all areas of the business. Great product with a clear, defined market and distinct differentiation. The transparency into the current business and future plans is a welcome change from most workplaces along with trusting employees to get their job done without micro-management. S-Docs has always offered flexibility with working from home which has made it easier to deal with the current coronavirus situation. It has been a smooth transition with little disruption in our day to day work as everyone moves to remote work temporarily.

Cons

As with any company that allows employees to work with some level of autonomy, you need to be self motivated and not need "hand holding" to be successful. That is not the right fit for everyone.

10. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Amazing people, exciting work, great company culture

Jun 14, 2020 - Software Engineer(Internship) in Ann Arbor, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Fast-paced development cycle where interns are able to have meaningful contributions to new and preexisting products - Great work/life balance and flexible schedules - Company culture allows for interns ideas to be heard and treated like full time employees - Downtown Ann Arbor office is a great location with no shortage of kitchen snacks!

Cons

- Need to be self motivated and are expected to take initiative which can be difficult for some people

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews