S&P Data Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
DAN PLASHKES

Pros
  • There are no pros to working at this company (in 9 reviews)

• Great people, managers are helpful (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • True call center professionals will not be happy here (in 9 reviews)

• I have absolutely no positive remarks why you would benefit from a job here (in 5 reviews)

1. "Good Experience"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Rio Rancho, NM
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Rio Rancho, NM

I worked at S&P Data full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked here while in college for two years, and the experience allowed me to land a career with a pharmaceutical sales company. Great place to work and go to school at, and miss the great staff.

Cons

Only allowed to work full-time.

Advice to Management

Part-time schedules.

2. "Point System"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Rio Rancho, NM
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Rio Rancho, NM

Pros

Very Professional & Are Willing To Give People A Chance To Show What They Have To Offer The Company. Room For Advancement, Competitive Salary & Bonuses!!

Cons

Company Runs On A Point System, On Absences Or Being Late, Which Can Be Accumulated Very Quickly & They Are Not Willing To Work With You Or Give You Advance Notice When Points Are Reaching A Point Of Termination. Company Has A Hotline Employees Can Call If Yhey Are Going To Be Late Or Absent But It Is Never Taken In To Account Whether Or Not An Employee Calls In Or Not, Employees Are Still Accumulating The Same Smount Of Piibts Regardless Of Their Situation, In Regards To Family Emergencies.

Advice to Management

Take Into Account As To Why Employees Are Calling The Hotline, Whether They Have Documentation For Family Emergencies, Like Hospitalization.

3. "GREAT PLACE TO WORK"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Rio Rancho, NM
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Rio Rancho, NM

I worked at S&P Data full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good schedule, and work with military staff. I worked there at the Rio Rancho location for 2 years, and now work at the center in Canada. If you are looking for a career, and not a job, a good place to come work at.

Cons

Loud music sometimes. Feel like a stock broker in NY with the environment, but it is a great sales environment!

5. "Excellent HR Manager Michael OKeefe"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Rio Rancho, NM
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Rio Rancho, NM

I have been working at S&P Data full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible work shifts, supportive staff

Cons

Loud, no consistent seats, long drive

6. "This Company Write sGood Reviews After Real Former Workers Leave the Truth"

Former Employee - Inbound Sales Representative in Rio Rancho, NM
    Former Employee - Inbound Sales Representative in Rio Rancho, NM

I worked at S&P Data full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Felons and Criminal can get hired! Yes, that is sarcasm. This place should be closed by ADT. It's hiring people that can endanger their customers.

Cons

Your car will get stolen or vandalized in the parking lot. You will be bullied if you speak out about the constant racial, sexual slurs in training. I quit before finishing training. I'd rather work at McDonald's.

Advice to Management

Clean house in Rio Rancho. They are beyond reprehensible management. Christine needs to go.

7. "Awesome Company to be apart of!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at S&P Data full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is great business to work for if you are looking for quick advancement. They hire from within. Training team is great to work with. All of the trainers work with you to make sure you understand the business you are training on behalf of. Overall I would recommend S&P to anyone.

FYI.... love the pay!!!

Cons

There are cons to every job!!! personally you create your own con when you don't follow the rules of the company!!! None for me!!

Advice to Management

Thank you for hearing the staff and making immediate changes to better the company.

Thank you again!! :)

8. "Bring Your Talent to S&P Data"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, OH

I have been working at S&P Data full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

S&P Data shows a sincere interest in employees and the solutions to their problems. They also uses sound coaching techniques to solve all types of problems that arise on the production floor.

S&P Data:
    Encourages collaboration with the team, boosting company culture and morale.
    Delegates with clearly defined responsibility and authority.
    Fosters a curiosity for innovative possibilities.
    Recognizes the needs of others and reaches out to lend a helping hand.
    Builds on mutual dependence and understanding.
    Promotes the company culture among peers.
    Promotes a learning culture.
    Collaborates with individual team members to establish a development path.
    Provides team with the resources needed to attain results.
    Effectively formulates strategies, tactics, and action plans to drive results.
    Continues to have a strong effort to acquire greater experience through its new hires and skills to increase potential for advancement.
    Demonstrates an ability to transfer vision into execution.
    Promotes from within company.

Cons

Continues to grow and improve.

Advice to Management

Continue to excel in contributing to the overall company's goals.

9. "Qualifying representative position"

Current Employee - Qualifying Representative in Rio Rancho, NM
    Current Employee - Qualifying Representative in Rio Rancho, NM

I have been working at S&P Data full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy call type, easy to achieve metrics

Cons

Schedule was erratic, changed several times in the first 90 days, employees and leads use foul and explicit language on the floor at high volume while you are trying to take calls. Not enough seating and no assigned desks so afternoon employees on arrival are sitting around waiting for a desk to open up to take calls. You cannot make the per call incentive without being on the phone so pay rate is not as promised. Sign on time is unpaid, as was orientation and early arrival required for nesting. Every day tou also have to arrive very early to find a desk, find a supervisor and then wait for your extension to be put in so you can take calls. Paycheck is constantly missing hours and they make you wait two weeks for the missing pay. Issues were reported but the lack of structure and professionalism is so bad that it goes unaddressed. People will light up Ecigs on the floor on the weekends and blast music with racist and sexually explicit lyrics so loud you cannot hear your calls. True call center professionals will not be happy here.

Advice to Management

I think the above description covered it. These are the makings of lawsuits and should be addressed.

"Worked here for 19 months and this is all I have to say"

Former Employee - Sales in Rio Rancho, NM
    Former Employee - Sales in Rio Rancho, NM

I worked at S&P Data full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Honestly a few,
    you can get hired here very easy, if you know someone at the management level no background or drug check AT ALL, also no experience needed which is good this way you can get the necessary experience to get hired by better companies such as PCM, HP, Verizon etc. ...

Cons

Well everything that you can mention about a working environment, hiring, contracts, pay especially the comision part, management, equal rights, working hours...

Advice to Management

They don't care. Management is a joke there. It's their meal ticket. What ever advice you give,say or write they choose to do this job and they are proud of it. Terrible.

I worked here for a long time and the problem with s&p is not the company based out of New Mexico it's the management there and the way how they run the Rio Rancho center.
    Thugs and junkies that got lucky and exploit the people working there.

My advice to the people applying here is:

JUST DON'T YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS.

"Change is good!"

Current Employee - Administrative in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Administrative in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at S&P Data full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The leadership has always had the goal of improving performance, so I'm glad to see this goal being achieved through improved communication of common goals, tracking performance, rewarding achievements, and correcting shortfalls.

I feel like I'm a part of a team that is committed to leadership through service and support. Me and my team members are looking forward to volunteering in order to further strengthen relationships between co-workers, the company and the community. I feel like I'm looking at the company with a set of fresh eyes and am looking forward to my future here!

Cons

There's always room to improve! - Not a bad thing for managers who accept the challenge.

Advice to Management

Always do your best.