SAIC Reviews in Fairfax, VA | Glassdoor

SAIC Fairfax Reviews

Fairfax, VA

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • From upper management to local management S (in 50 reviews)

• Poor Benefits, Poor Senior Management, Unnecessary deadlines, Team sizes shrinking as workload increases (in 36 reviews)

"Great experience. Would recommend it to anyone looking for advancement and a challenge"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Pros

Great culture that challenges the mind and provides a great environment for any individual looking to advance in their career.

Cons

Traffic getting to and from work always a challenge but it is the Washington DC area so I really can't complain since there is always traffic.

"My experience with SAIC was in an HR role. I resigned solely because of how dishonest the entire department was."

Former Employee - INOVA Kellar Center Day School in Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - INOVA Kellar Center Day School in Fairfax, VA

I worked at SAIC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I sincerely have nothing positive to say regarding SAIC as a whole or even just our Business Unit. I am an honest individual and with my role employees trusted those in HR. I couldn't stand how dishonestly the entire department handled so many important issues or "swept them under the rug".

Cons

There were no values or morals throughout the company.

Advice to Management

"Treat others the way you want to be treated"...the Golden Rule

"Not a bad company to work for"

Current Employee - Information Analyst in Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Information Analyst in Fairfax, VA

Pros

There is great team spirit with this company because as the company grows, so too does the spirit and morale of the company's employees. Communications between upper management and employees have improved greatly since IPO. Great employee referral program. Great company to get your feet wet in and gain as much professional experience as possible.

Cons

Average pay, lackluster middle managers, lack of taking corrective action when needed, below average vacation/holiday time compared to other companies. Few people seem to last more than four years here.

Advice to Management

Provide better training of middle managers. In order for a project to succeed, adequate training and a supportive environment should be required.

Showing 3 of 1,848 reviews