SAIC Reviews

Found 3,205 of over 3,499 reviews

4.1
SAIC CEO Nazzic Keene
Nazzic Keene

What people are saying about SAIC

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The company also provides good benefits and the HR department is great to work with..(in 299 reviews)
  • "I've been with the company a long time and I have worked with some great people over the years.(in 197 reviews)
  • "Good pay and a steady job(in 177 reviews)
  • "Fair and competitive salaries.(in 111 reviews)
  • "Good work/life balance (I'm sure this also depends on the project you're on)(in 71 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of SAIC and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

There's no place like here!

Feb 22, 2022 - Senior Business Process Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

From my interview to my first week of employment with SAIC, I can honestly say I work for an amazing company! My team, my manager, my co-workers and even the O's have all been amazing! SAIC puts us (their employees) first and I have witnessed this first hand. Making sure we are taking care of our mental health as well as being able to recognize if/when we need time off we are able to take it with no questions asked. This has really helped the industry as a whole and SAIC recognizes this. The amount of knowledge that I have gained just from being here one year is unlike any other job I've held with any other company. There is no limit at SAIC and it goes beyond what you can imagine, the possibilities are endless. I am so glad I became a part of the SAIC team. I plan on retiring from here!

Cons

I can honestly say I have not experienced any cons while being here at SAIC. I love it and it is an amazing place to be!

SAIC Response

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at SAIC! Check out the latest blogs to read thought leadership posts or browse by most recent projects or topics here : https://www.saic.com/blogs

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company with good benefits

May 17, 2022 - Program Analyst in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Start with 19 PTO days

Cons

Not a lot of focus on internal development

SAIC Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If you would personally like to discuss promotions and growth, check out the Learning and Development | Performance Management page on ISSAIC, the internal resource page for SAIC. There are various resources to track progress towards goals and objectives, discuss development needs, and recognize achievements.

3. 5.0

I love this job!

May 17, 2022 - Warehouse Associate II in Oklahoma City, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

the team i work with is incredible, everyone goes the extra mile to get done what needs to be done. from my first day to my first year with the company we have grown and changed so much, for the better! I have fun every day. everyone came together and found work for me to do while i was sick and I had to use all of my pto. SAIC went the extra mile and gave me access to a program that refunded my pto. just a great company to work for!

Cons

so far none that I have experienced

SAIC Response

Thanks for the review! Have you thought about referring a friend to SAIC? Text ‘Refer’ to 71829 to get started.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

May 16, 2022 - Senior Systems Engineer in Patuxent River, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

My managers are very accommodating. Good benefits also.

Cons

No cons at this time

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

May 13, 2022 - AV Technician in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance and good benefits. Love all my coworkers

Cons

Not any work from home but that’s based on my job title

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great Program Manager Makes for Great Work Conditions

May 11, 2022 - Network Engineer in Fairfax, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having an accessible, caring, and experienced Program Manager made for great work conditions. I'd say the PM's rapport with personnel was as more of a note on this manager's style, but, overall, if his superiors didn't allow the space for him to run the show the way he seen fit, I'm sure it would likely have been evident. This manager had between 250 and 300 employees assigned to his program, but was accessible and made non-management employees feel equally important to any of his managers.

Cons

I worked at the company 14 years. We had only recently been acquired by SAIC. The PM I speak so highly of migrated along with me as a result of the acquisition. Following acquisition, I was only with the company another 7 month, moving on to relocate out of state.

SAIC Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! As a former employee, you can stay connected by joining the SAIC Alumni and Friends group: https://jobs.saic.com/pages/saic-alumni-friends-page

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

May 10, 2022 - Security Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule. Good PTO Excellent Leadership Decent benefits

Cons

The pay isn't the best in the industry but still decent.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

May 9, 2022 - IT Service Desk Analyst in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome place to work at!

Cons

No cons really to list

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

May 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I Loved working there. Great bosses!

Cons

None at all. I loved it here.

10. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

SAIC Prioritizes the Shareholder First, the Customer Second, and the Employees Dead Last

May 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

We do some interesting work

Cons

The Customer gets to belittle you, gaslight you, take away any agency or voice you might have, and generally make your life hell while expecting you to just work 50+ hours a week rain, snow, sleet, or shine. Anytime we can't meet their unattainable expectations because they refuse us enough resources they go to our bosses, who then get upset at us for not keeping the customer happy. SAIC does not care if you have any sense of work-life balance. They just want us to keep the customer happy. SAIC does not care about employee retention at all, and will put zero effort into trying to get you to stay, but it doesn't matter, because you'll be working too hard to find time to apply anywhere else

2 people found this review helpful

SAIC Response

We would like to continue this conversation and learn more about your working environment. Please contact us at SAICCommunications@saic.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,205 Reviews
</>Embed

SAIC Reviews FAQs

SAIC has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 3,499 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at SAIC to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, SAIC employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at SAIC. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

84% of SAIC employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SAIC 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at SAIC to be coworkers, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, culture, management.

Popular Careers with SAIC Job Seekers