SAP Reviews in Manila, Manila | Glassdoor

Manila, Manila (Philippines)

4.9
Rating Trends Rating Trends

1. "Great Employer!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I have been working at SAP full-time

Pros

Strong sense of personal accountability
    Industrious, youthful culture
    Strong emphasis on work ethic
    Excellent rewards and recognition for performance
    Communications strategy effectively aligns direction across multiple verticals

Cons

Large-scale organization with many moving parts takes a while to get used to, but the terrain is certainly navigable.

SAP Response

Oct 4, 2016 – Administrator - Social Recruiting Community

Thank you for your review. It's great to have you as part of the SAP family.

2. "Amazing and best in its class"

Current Employee - Human Resources Consultant in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Consultant in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I have been working at SAP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

SAP is a very good employer. Salary and benefits are above par. Management is very good at keeping employee morale high. Different departments work together well- we respect each other

Cons

Hiring is quite strict, especially for sales roles. There are very defined set of performance measures

Advice to Management

Keep up the good job in keeping employee satisfaction high!

3. "Company Review - SAP"

Current Employee - Human Resources Recruitment Consultant in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I have been working at SAP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The management is concerned with the growth of their employees.

Cons

The company is too big, which is a good problem.

Advice to Management

Be more active in employee engagement.

5. "Recommended for those who prioritize their Family"

Current Employee - Finance Operations Associate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Finance Operations Associate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Pros

Working here at SAP for 2yrs now is an amazing experience. Each team is willing to support you and help you bring the best out of you. What makes me love to work here is the reality that they give their employees flexible working schedule. I am a full time employee but I have quality time with my family especially with my kids. I love SAP and I am proud to be here because the company loves my family too. :)

Cons

So far so good. I can't think of any. I am overwhelmed how this company made me a career woman and a responsible mother at the same time. ;)

Advice to Management

Keep it up SAP. Proud and lovin' everyday of my stay with this company.

6. "Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Senior SAP Business Consultant in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I worked at SAP full-time

Pros

Continuous growth and learning. So many trainings available for employees. Opportunities to work in different countries. Great pay, good tools and employees are empowered.

Cons

Frequent changes in Senior Management overseeing the country operations.

Advice to Management

Relationships matter, so it would be good if senior management stay for a considerable number of years before being replaced.

7. "A big company that constantly changing, slowly."

Former Employee - Associate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Former Employee - Associate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I worked at SAP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are above average, so is the salary. The managers are constantly learning.

Cons

It mainly grows on their acquisitions. The callcenter culture is starting to appear on how they manage employees.

Advice to Management

Please stop the culture of bureaucracy. Company is so big it is having difficulty to move for the better.

8. "Disappointing to be inside after thinking it was a great company when viewed from the outside as a potential customer."

Former Employee - Functional SD Consultant in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Former Employee - Functional SD Consultant in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I worked at SAP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Prestige, exposure to free training, free travel, nice hotels, generous spending conditions while on company travel outside home country.

Cons

Poor management, jerks running some divisions, high turnover, people leave for greener pasture as soon as they get the free training and exposure they need. No merit system, poorly-run HR personnel programs, using unqualified and sometimes casual employees from job agencies to fulfill head-count restrictions. No clear-cut career paths explained. You're mostly on your own from day one. Good luck.

Advice to Management

Hire better managers. Tap those that are truly qualified. Not just those you know, or those who are loud. Some nerds can be trained to assume higher positions given proper supervision and if they want the job.

Showing 7 of 5,187 reviews