SELLBYTEL Group Inside Sales Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 5 reviews

1.8
SELLBYTEL Group CEO Michael Raum
Michael Raum

"A company full of illusions"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Barcelona

I have been working at SELLBYTEL Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

they give you the possibility to get all the papers you need to work here in Spain

Cons

they tell you that you can have the possibility to improve and to grow in the company, but this isn't true, when you are almost in burn out, you can be fired.

Advice to Management

take care of every single employee

SELLBYTEL Group2019-09-09
  2. "NO, NO, NO!!! WORST place to work at."

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Barcelona

I worked at SELLBYTEL Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

SOME people. But just that. The people.

Cons

EVERYTHING ELSE! 1. They promise you relocation package then they "forget". I chased it for two whole months. 2. They DO NOT pay as per the contract. 3. They DO NOT reply to e-mails chasing your payment. 4. They train you in one way, you work COMPLETELY the other. 5. It's all bad as it is. PLEASE save yourselves a couple of months and don't go there!

Advice to Management

Get your stuff together and that's it. Be human. And look at your employees as humans, not numbers!

SELLBYTEL Group2019-07-17
  3. "A good place to start to work in Barcelona as a foreigner"

Inside Sales Representative in Barcelona

I have been working at SELLBYTEL Group for less than a year

Pros

They help you with all documents needed to work in the country (N.I.E. - Seguridad social - bank account)

Cons

You are not allowed to speak with anybody else but your team leader. Salaries sometimes are not correct.

SELLBYTEL Group2019-01-15

SELLBYTEL Group Response

January 21, 2019Head of Marketing International

Thank you for taking the time to rate our company. We respect every employee’s feedback, as there is improvement potential in our company just like with any other business. That is why in order to be able to work even better on the criticized points, feel free to provide us with a ...

"Absolutely horrific Management"

Inside Sales Representative in Kuala Lumpur

I have been working at SELLBYTEL Group

Pros

Self Proclaimed MNC, but does not meet the standards of even a small company.

Cons

Have no ethics of Work. No Job protection. Managers and HR are really inexperienced and sometimes have childish behavior. If feedback is given to improve they make sure they will make your life a living hell as long as you work under them. In case if you try to change your job or try to move to a different company they will for sure make it as difficult as possible for you to join any other company. They will refuse... to give NOC and Release letter for no good reason (Even though this is illegal). They never pay commission on time and blame the client for it, where in the client has admitted that 100% salary is already paid to Sellbytel every month on time. The only way your life is going to be easy here is if you keep buttering up your manager and keep saying yes to all of his/her demands and ideas. If anyone who really wants to join this company, i would request you to please do a thorough background check and check the history of this organisation.

Advice to Management

Dont have any. As this management is not the ones that they listen to any feedback. There has been incidents where few of my colleagues were terminated because they asked for their commission to the management!

SELLBYTEL Group2015-08-26

"Not recommended for Experienced candidates!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative

I have been working at SELLBYTEL Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Company to Start career if you do not find any job anywhere else in the world.

Cons

Really bad Management. Mostly Immatured managers. Would not take feedback to improve, but would hold grudges and take revenge by cutting down salary and commission. Commissions are never ever paid on time. Bias towards very few who can be the managers pet. Not a place to Grow. Agents work at the same level for 5 years + at the same salary. No appraisal. One sided One one and list goes on. In Short, as mentioned... earlier, i wouldn't advise some experienced join SBT Kuala Lampur ever! Before you Join please do a full research. This company can destroy your career.

Advice to Management

At least pay your employees on time!

SELLBYTEL Group2015-07-08