Found 121 of over 287 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "bad management" (in 9 reviews)
- "Low salary for basic level" (in 7 reviews)
- "terrible pay" (in 5 reviews)
- "Severely low pay for tasks, no room for growth, company has a long history of not paying their employees overtime leading to a pattern of lawsuits, backwards social responsibility (unfortunately, they will never stop stealing designs), managers don't know what their workers do" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of SHEIN and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Jul 14, 2023business developementCurrent EmployeeLos Angeles, CA
supportive, friendly, professional, experienced, good
No cons, every is fine, except for going to the office every day2
- 1.0Aug 4, 2023MarketingFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLos Angeles, CA
High Competitive Salary Snacks in the kitchen Sparkling water with flavor - but you cant have any after 4 pm LOL! Nice latte Machine
Toxic & unprofessional leadership Favoritism for Asians, especially if you are Chinese. They think Americans are lazy. The president of the company plays favorites and is not discreet at all. for example, the man had the audacity to ask every single employee to shout "We love you (name of favorite employee)" on video, at the company holiday party because she was sick w.t.f.?! Not good for morale. No real president does that. The marketing team is full of people who don't know what they are doing - is a joke. The president has faith in them because they are Asian and he is training them. You have counterparts China who monitor your every move. they are supposed to be there to help you, but they are there to control you. No respect for time. They expect you to take calls during dinner time because their team in China is a bunch of robots who work 24/7, so that is the standard you are compared to for being a good worker.6
SHEIN Reviews FAQs
SHEIN has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 287 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at SHEIN to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.
72% of SHEIN employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SHEIN 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.